PDA

View Full Version : Just tried my Nitrean

Jeff Roark
02-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Chris,

I just got home from work and found my 3 jugs of Nitrean waiting for me. I had to try a shake to see if all the hype was true, even with dinner almost ready!

I tested all the claims that I have read. I mixed 2 scoops in 16oz of water and took a fork and stirred away and amazingly didn't get one single clump. Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. Secondly, I was wandering about the supposedly great taste. I am not one that really worries alot about taste nor cries much about it, but what I have been using is about as bland as one could ask for. Took my first drink and I couldn't beleive it. Its awesome and even in water! I can't imagine what it would be like in a nice cold glass of milk! Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. My wife even tasted it and said "gosh thats alot better isn't it?"

Uhh-yeah. You have a new customer just on the above. Now lets see if it will support my training over the next year.

Take care and thanks for the shirt and quick shipping.

HahnB
02-05-2007, 03:35 PM
It's good stuff. I like to avoid mixing any protein in straight milk if I can, mainly because it becomes really fluffy and frothy-no matter what protein you use it's gonna do that when you blend milk by itself. Nitrean is the best with peanut butter in with it. I put about 4 tablespoons in mine with milk.

sharkall2003
02-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah, peanut butter, chocolate whey, and skim milk for the win.

Cirino83
02-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah, peanut butter, chocolate whey, and skim milk for the win.

mmmmmmmmm :drooling: but whole milk for the cals.

chris mason
02-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Chris,

I just got home from work and found my 3 jugs of Nitrean waiting for me. I had to try a shake to see if all the hype was true, even with dinner almost ready!

I tested all the claims that I have read. I mixed 2 scoops in 16oz of water and took a fork and stirred away and amazingly didn't get one single clump. Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. Secondly, I was wandering about the supposedly great taste. I am not one that really worries alot about taste nor cries much about it, but what I have been using is about as bland as one could ask for. Took my first drink and I couldn't beleive it. Its awesome and even in water! I can't imagine what it would be like in a nice cold glass of milk! Bye-bye Now Foods WPI. My wife even tasted it and said "gosh thats alot better isn't it?"

Uhh-yeah. You have a new customer just on the above. Now lets see if it will support my training over the next year.

Take care and thanks for the shirt and quick shipping.

Thanks so much for your opinions Jeff! We really appreciate it and your business.

Would you mind if we used it as a testimonial on our site or in ads?

Chris

Talking_God
02-05-2007, 10:17 PM
when you guys throw in the peanut butter, do you put it in a blender, or just a shaker?

Jeff Roark
02-06-2007, 04:01 AM
Use it Chris, no problem at all with it. One problem that I see is keeping out of it. Last night I tried the vanilla, the wife had herself a chocolate shake, well half of it because my 1 year old daughter got a little sip of it and she attacked my wife over it! I have a 1 year old supplement lover hahaha. Its no joke she loved it and would say mmmm-mmmm after after every sip.

chris mason
02-06-2007, 05:29 AM
Lol, that is awesome! Remember, only a few sips for the little one as you don't want them having excess protein.

Chris

Jeff Roark
02-06-2007, 07:09 PM
yeah she won't be getting much of it, but if shes around and there is a shake she wants a sip. You should watch her take cod liver oil, it would amaze you.

chris mason
02-06-2007, 09:16 PM
yeah she won't be getting much of it, but if shes around and there is a shake she wants a sip. You should watch her take cod liver oil, it would amaze you.

Lol, sounds good!

Chris