PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my fatself

KarateBoy
02-06-2007, 01:52 PM
I gained about 15 lbs since my last post.

Not as lean anymore.

Goal is to gain about another 10 lbs or so before I have to cut for the summer.

Moreover, goal is to be 175 @ 8%

Eventually bigger

Right now I would say I'm 167 @ 12%

5'11.5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture017.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture018.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture016.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture020.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture012.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture025.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture022.jpg

I'm looking for any critiques.

Anyone see any lagging parts? Strong points?

I always have a problem with my arms while traps seem to be a strong point. My chest seems to have grown a decent amount so I'm really proud of that.

Your thoughts WBB?

EDIT:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture024.jpg

Measured today at 24'' - not looking for much more anytime soon since my jeans don't fit anymore :(

bhsf2006
02-06-2007, 01:55 PM
You still look really lean to me....looking a little bigger too though.

Detard
02-06-2007, 02:02 PM
ur thread title is very misleading. you are FAR from being fat. looks like you got good shoulders. work those lats and keep eating!

KarateBoy
02-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Genetically I think I have nice shaped/size shoulders.

I've been really cranking it out for my chest last 6 weeks or so but in another week I plan I switching my priority of my routine to shoulders+back.

My lats seem to also give me a natural V Taper and I plan on making it oh-so-much-more evident ;)

P.S. THIS is the least lean I have ever been in my life- 31.5'' waist.

At the end of my cut before this bulk I was just under 29''

KarateBoy
02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
New Lift PR

Bench Press: 215

Squat: 300

Deadlift: 335

Total: 850 ~5.1 KarateBoys

Stumprrp
02-06-2007, 02:23 PM
oh watch out a 31 waist! kiss this 35 with 38 hips skinny!

lean, and tons of room for more mass dude, id pack on at least 20 more lbs, AT LEAST.

tdotteg
02-06-2007, 02:24 PM
do u really think you're fat? just a question...

Jordanbcool
02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I think he seriously does think he is fat.

Summers coming up...

I would knock down that goal to maybe 5lb more of LBM.

Its much harder to go from.....13-14% to 7% then it would be to go from 25% to 15%. It gets really hard to lose fat the leaner you get. As I'm sure you know. I'm also thinking you like to get really lean for summer (again around 7%).

So yea. Even though you are very lean now. Since you probably want to get much leaner for summer I wouldn't advise bulking much or expecting much. Summer starts in June and you should always give yourself an extra month just in case.

But personally if it were me. I would bulk as much as I could for summer. I'd rather be fat and big them lean and small (no offense at all)...but thats just my personal preference.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

EDIT: I also don't think you're 12%. Much to lean for that. Maybe....10% is more accurate.

Davidelmo
02-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Keep going, keep eating and keep lifting. No point cutting IMO.

getfit
02-06-2007, 02:58 PM
fat! you look pretty lean to me

KarateBoy
02-06-2007, 04:11 PM
oh watch out a 31 waist! kiss this 35 with 38 hips skinny!

lean, and tons of room for more mass dude, id pack on at least 20 more lbs, AT LEAST.

I have 40'' hips:D

Actually, I sorta hate my hips because I can't fit some of my jeans over them and my friends like to joke around I have an hour-glass figure.

The only thing that make it worth it is my gf says I have amazing glutes :nod:

KarateBoy
02-06-2007, 04:13 PM
do u really think you're fat? just a question...

I know this is the fattest I've ever been and I know that I'm still above average leaness so I will let myself gain a little more.

After that, it's going to be a hardcore cut

During this bulk, I gained at about a 2:1 ratio of muscle to fat so I'm very happy about that :smoke:

fat! you look pretty lean to me

It's all about standards :thumbup:

KarateBoy
02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
I think he seriously does think he is fat.

Summers coming up...

I would knock down that goal to maybe 5lb more of LBM.

Its much harder to go from.....13-14% to 7% then it would be to go from 25% to 15%. It gets really hard to lose fat the leaner you get. As I'm sure you know. I'm also thinking you like to get really lean for summer (again around 7%).

So yea. Even though you are very lean now. Since you probably want to get much leaner for summer I wouldn't advise bulking much or expecting much. Summer starts in June and you should always give yourself an extra month just in case.

But personally if it were me. I would bulk as much as I could for summer. I'd rather be fat and big them lean and small (no offense at all)...but thats just my personal preference.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

EDIT: I also don't think you're 12%. Much to lean for that. Maybe....10% is more accurate.

Thanks for the input.

My friends love to joke around that I can never be more then 10% BF.

It's like an asymptote...

9.9%
9.99999%
9.99999999999999999%

I've leaned down from about 10% to 8% in under a month before so being an extreme ecto has some benefits, I'm not to worried about cutting.

Its more because I wouldn't mind take a week or 2 break from food- why not be efficient and add another 2 weeks and cut instead of just maintaining?

Nothing is written in stone yet, just an idea I've been playing with- Summer is still 3 months away from me and I don't need to be super lean from day one.

Jordanbcool
02-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Thats true.

Well good luck.

I'm a endomorph so its hard for my fat self to lose....myself :(

chopstickZ
02-06-2007, 07:16 PM
peperoni's yummm

Nicoman
02-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Hmmm so where is this fat guy you were talking about? :P

Davidelmo
02-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Seriously.. keep bulking. There is absolutely NO point in cutting now.

You have gained a little bit of weight but if you cut you're hardly going to look any different. You're going to be one year further on and hardly any bigger. Might as well bulk up and stop when you hit 15%. You'll still be able to get down to 10% reasonably quickly.

sharkall2003
02-07-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm with Dave. You're spending way too much time doing small bulks and cuts. You need to do a big bulk, and a big cut. You're lean, and if I was that lean I wouldn't have a worry in the world about gaining a little bit more. Atleast not until a month before summer or so.

Rock Steady
02-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm with Dave. You're spending way too much time doing small bulks and cuts. You need to do a big bulk, and a big cut. You're lean, and if I was that lean I wouldn't have a worry in the world about gaining a little bit more. Atleast not until a month before summer or so.

I also agree. Do it up.

As for your waist size... keep in mind some of that is a stronger lower back. You'll probably never see your old size again, but that doesn't mean you won't have even better abs.

Davidelmo
02-07-2007, 02:29 PM

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to say! :nod:

HahnB
02-07-2007, 02:34 PM
If you eat clean you could and should put on another 25lbs before a cut. There's really no way to tell until you get there, though.

McVein
02-07-2007, 02:52 PM
how long have you been lifting for?

i really think you could stand to put on A LOT more weight man

KarateBoy
02-07-2007, 03:21 PM
How come all my threads become a caucus on whether I should keep bulking or not? :scratch:

I've been lifting seriously for about 10 months now. Had my diet down for about the last 3. So take that with a grain of salt.

EVERYONE PLEASE STOP commenting on whether or not I should BULK or CUT. I know what I'm doing and I know how I want to do it.

I've been bulking for almost the last 6 months so its not a short bulk.

This is not a thread asking for advice on whether I should bulk or cut. I want advice on what are my strengths and weakness of muscle groups and proportions.

If you must know I decided to keep bulking :thumbup:

Only 1 or 2 people stayed on topic of the thread.

Tofer
02-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, still looking pretty skinny man, so uh, cool I guess... if that's your thing.

McVein
02-07-2007, 03:27 PM
well, you did ask for critique

imho, and surely thats what you came here for, you dont look like you have been lifting for 10 months.....

im no bb myself, but ive been lifting for the same time as you, shorter even..and im heavier than you, i am also shorter than you

im not making myself out to be great man, because im sure you, and everyone else here will tell me im not

but dont post pictures if you dont want to hear the truth

legs and back are lacking, shoulders look good

EDIT: you've been bulking for 6 months?????? eh.........

KarateBoy
02-07-2007, 03:33 PM
well, you did ask for critique

imho, and surely thats what you came here for, you dont look like you have been lifting for 10 months.....

im no bb myself, but ive been lifting for the same time as you, shorter even..and im heavier than you, i am also shorter than you

im not making myself out to be great man, because im sure you, and everyone else here will tell me im not

but dont post pictures if you dont want to hear the truth

legs and back are lacking, shoulders look good

EDIT: you've been bulking for 6 months?????? eh.........

I'm not afraid to hear the truth. I'm not asking you guys to tell me to bulk. Thats completely monkey ******ed. I'm asking, when I bulk again, WHAT to focus on.

You and others seem to think I have decent shoulders. And I sorta neglect them so on my next bulk I'll make them a priority along with back.

10 months of lifting doesn't mean I was lifting right for 10 months. Don't try to change this into a pissing contest.

Tofer
02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
All the threads you make/post in turn into arguments. This site is called Wanna Be Big (not Wanna Be Bruce Lee) so I'm not sure what you expect people to say. I mean, you want a critique, but you don't want people to tell you that you need to get bigger? That makes no sense.

McVein
02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
when you bulk again, focus on the whole bulking thing

im not pissing, im truthing

id be happy with this kind of response in one of my pic threads

you said youve been "lifting seriously" for 10 months, thats what i assumed you meant..sorry

bu

Jordanbcool
02-07-2007, 03:49 PM
I agree.

Sometimes it sucks to hear your faults but if no one tells you them they're screwing you over in the long run.

We are all on this site for a better physique. It seems that many people think you need to bulk and get bigger.

We are only trying to help.

I dont think there is anything lagging but I do think everything could be much bigger. You could stand to add on a good 30+ pounds of muscle to that frame. Not to mention all the water weight and some fat that goes alot with it.

sharkall2003
02-07-2007, 04:45 PM
You want critiques here ya go: You could have bigger traps, pecs, triceps, biceps, legs definitely need some work because you're looking small in the legs. You're chest has a good genetics, but it's still a little small. If you grew about an inch everywhere you would look terrific. I think you upper back needs some more work, but your middle and lower back are looking good. My opinion is that everything is pretty much proportional, but your size doesn't make you look like you've done a whole lot.

KarateBoy
02-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Fantastic.

Thanks, I was looking for those kinds of specifics.

Thanks.

KarateBoy
02-07-2007, 05:31 PM
This picture was on the first page but it was linked poorly before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture017.jpg

And here is only a slightly better leg shot. Not my camera so I was rushed:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/xforce369/Picture023.jpg

Davidelmo
02-08-2007, 01:23 AM
How come all my threads become a caucus on whether I should keep bulking or not? :scratch:

Because you have "bulked" for 6 months and have very little progress.

I've been lifting seriously for about 10 months now. Had my diet down for about the last 3. So take that with a grain of salt.

That's fair enough, and now that you have your diet in order, you should keep going and make the most of the newbie gains.

I know what I'm doing and I know how I want to do it.

Then I'm a bit unsure why you made this thread. You're not stupid so you already know that you are still small, and you are still lean. Unless your goal is to be as skinny as you are now, then it's obvious you have to bulk.

This is not a thread asking for advice on whether I should bulk or cut. I want advice on what are my strengths and weakness of muscle groups and proportions.

Everything is small. I made a similar thread to this once but I soon realised I was being a dumbass by worrying about my tiny little arms and tiny little shoulders being in proportion. There is absolutely no point worrying about proportions when you are so small. Make everything bigger instead of worrying about bringing up certain muscles.

Not trying to be a jerk - just trying to make you realise what I realised a while ago.

Stumprrp
02-08-2007, 06:02 AM
Unfortunatly i have to agree with all of this, you have critisized me in my threads saying i am over 25% bodyfat and i forgive you but you need to listen up, GET BIGGER, if you cut your most likely going to lose the muscle you have, gain 30 lbs.

pipes
02-08-2007, 07:47 AM
The title should be....."pics of my skinnyassself". Quit bitching and eat.

KarateBoy
02-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Got it, will keep bulking.

Hopefully I can add another 10 lbs or so in the next 3 months.

McVein
02-08-2007, 10:34 AM
3 months??? for 10lbs???

mate you need to eat more

sharkall2003
02-08-2007, 11:58 AM
No, that sounds good if he wants to stay lean. Now ten pounds in 6 months was a little ridiculous, but 10 in 3 is good. Just means he's putting on high quality muscle. Good luck. And hopefully you don't cut down too much.

KarateBoy
02-08-2007, 02:13 PM
3 months??? for 10lbs???

mate you need to eat more

The human body- as lots and lots of evidence shows- can't make more than 1 lbs of muscle a week. Some evidence suggests 0.5 lb. Everything past that is either fat or water weight. Thereby, if you're gaining more mass than that per week it probably isn't muscle.

I learned from a friend who competes that you'd be surprised HOW MUCH water you gain why bulking

No have no idea how fast my metabolism is.

No, that sounds good if he wants to stay lean. Now ten pounds in 6 months was a little ridiculous, but 10 in 3 is good. Just means he's putting on high quality muscle. Good luck. And hopefully you don't cut down too much.

Thank you. My cut would be to down about 3%. But I'm leaning towards putting this off- at least for a little while.

Rock Steady
02-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Thank you. My cut would be to down about 3%. But I'm leaning towards putting this off- at least for a little while.

The only way you could do much of a cut is to slice one of your limbs off.

KarateBoy
02-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Cut down BY 3%

I always seem to have trouble getting that message across :nod:

McVein
02-08-2007, 03:02 PM
The human body- as lots and lots of evidence shows- can't make more than 1 lbs of muscle a week. Some evidence suggests 0.5 lb. Everything past that is either fat or water weight. Thereby, if you're gaining more mass than that per week it probably isn't muscle.

I learned from a friend who competes that you'd be surprised HOW MUCH water you gain why bulking

No have no idea how fast my metabolism is.

sorry mate, i dont usually work in lbs, i didnt realise how much it was

Gabrielle
02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
You need to gain more size overall. You are proportionate

Rock Steady
02-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Cut down BY 3%

I always seem to have trouble getting that message across :nod:

I knew what you meant.

dabaugh
02-08-2007, 09:55 PM
need more of a gut heh, cause you aint fat, frickin anorexic, one word
EAT! and also start trackin cals if you wanna get really serious about gaining the wieght
ps. i do jiu jitsu and it is very hard to gain the bulk while conditioning, that may be similar if you are doing karate

KarateBoy
02-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Some day I know my calories to the decimal lol