PDA

View Full Version : My first pics posted

p0ng
02-07-2007, 09:41 PM
hi everyone. I'm somewhat new here and have been waiting to take some pics for a while now. Here they are. Missing pics of my legs because the photo came out too dark and I don't feel like getting my camera out again.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3244/mico001ho3.jpg
relaxed

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9736/mico002bg6.jpg

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6026/mico003di1.jpg

Just finished my cut and am about to start my bulking cycle. Any week points that should be addressed?

mickyjune26
02-07-2007, 10:21 PM
it's all based on your style. how about getting into powerlifting? it's all about STRENGTH!

but....if not.....you may want to balance your chest and lats with your strong-looking arms and abs.

if you're not sure what style you're looking for, ask your girlsfriends what they like, and go for the most popular vote!

Abe Froman
02-07-2007, 10:37 PM
You are looking pretty nicely cut, but obviously now its time to get the bulk thing going. You do have the "high chest" (see Roy Jones and Brad Pitt), and thats a hard thing to overcome. The small height of your pecs will always make them seem a little small but I would definitely focus on the incline and decline bench/dumbells to help add to it. Your bicep peak is nice and you can probably add to the tris to help even it out.

Your stomach is proper, you got a damn 8 pack. But balance out the lats, your frame is pretty narrow. Keep it up.

Gabrielle
02-07-2007, 10:40 PM
You look good, but your biceps overpower your physique a bit. Other than that you have a great physique. You just need to fill out a bit.

p0ng
02-08-2007, 09:05 AM
thanks for the comments guys. ya, my chest has always been small... what is a "high chest" ?????

Abe Froman
02-08-2007, 09:10 AM
thanks for the comments guys. ya, my chest has always been small... what is a "high chest" ?????

Basically, your chest is more compacted due to your long midsection. Your chest begins higher up.

Davidelmo
02-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Not bad! BIceps are pretty big, but your chest and back and traps definately need work too. I'll also assume your legs too, because you didn't post pics ;)

pipes
02-08-2007, 11:57 AM
You look good, but your biceps overpower your physique a bit. Other than that you have a great physique. You just need to fill out a bit.

My thoughts exactly. Looking good though. Keep working.

hulkinout
02-08-2007, 02:55 PM
You have nice cuts already. I'm liking the arms a lot. I noticed the high chest, you also seem to have a long neck and somewhat narrow shoulders (as do I), which makes your abdominals look even longer than normal. Lots of shoulder and back work should help create the illusion of more width up top.

What are you weighing now and what do you hope to get to on this upcoming bulk? I think you'll look good when you're done with it.

p0ng
02-08-2007, 06:23 PM
I weigh 150, 5" 9" tall. I hope to put on 5-7 pounds which will be really hard for me.

hulkinout
02-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Don't be afraid of eating too much, especially on the complex carbs. As a former 135 lber, that was the thing that hung me up the most as I started growing, much more than getting enough protein.

Good luck. Looking forward to watching you get HYOOOOOOOOOGE with the rest of us.

:hello:

sharkall2003
02-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Really proportional and you have an amazing physique to start with. Awesome midsection, nice peak on the biceps and your back is pretty good. Just do some compounds, eat slightly over maintenance and see where you are in six months time.