PDA

View Full Version : just got my chocolate opticen

tyler
02-09-2007, 05:00 PM
finally my order of opticen arrived.(stupid customs taking so long). first off i like how much opticen you get lol and the taste is good. not great in my opinion, but it still tastes good drinking it. also got some helpful tips from mike wolfe with it witch i thought was cool.

ill be ordering some more in the future for sure.
thanks chris

chris mason
02-09-2007, 06:52 PM
finally my order of opticen arrived.(stupid customs taking so long). first off i like how much opticen you get lol and the taste is good. not great in my opinion, but it still tastes good drinking it. also got some helpful tips from mike wolfe with it witch i thought was cool.

ill be ordering some more in the future for sure.
thanks chris

You're welcome, thanks for your order!

Chris

tyler
02-10-2007, 11:53 PM
i wont be ordering again for a while but i am stuck between two products i want to get cause i cant get both cause im poor guy and live in canada so it cost me more to convert money. i was thinking of either getting ETS or NITOR. it would be nice not to feel so sore after workouts and to recover better but it would be nice to have energy and lose some fat. what do you think i should get

chris mason
02-11-2007, 11:00 AM
i wont be ordering again for a while but i am stuck between two products i want to get cause i cant get both cause im poor guy and live in canada so it cost me more to convert money. i was thinking of either getting ETS or NITOR. it would be nice not to feel so sore after workouts and to recover better but it would be nice to have energy and lose some fat. what do you think i should get

Wow, that is a tough one. If you are not on a serious cut I would have to go with ETS.

Chris

tyler
02-11-2007, 04:20 PM
ya, thats what i was leaning toward.