PDA

View Full Version : 5 month progress pics

DogofWar
02-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Well here are my first pics. The first pic is after I dropped about 35lbs just doing a hell of alot of cardio, taken back in May06 (178lbs), its shirted so you really cant tell much. I started lifting seriously in late Aug early Sept06 but didnt take any starting pics but I do have one unflexed from Oct06
(180ish??). Even then I really didnt know what the hell I was doing until I found this site and then really started lifting properly. I weighed in this week at 210lbs, by the way Im 6'2". Ive got a pretty big gut even though Ive been trying to keep my bulk clean as possible. Im guessing my bf% is pretty high, any guesses? I was thinking about doing a cut soon I was trying to get to 220 but I think my gut has gotten a little out of hand. Right now on my bulk an average day is 4336 calories, Fat:108, Carbs:556 ,Protein:294 (according to Fitday). I know my legs are lacking but all comments and suggestions are welcome! Im going for just a large overpowering look with some good definition.

DogofWar
02-09-2007, 10:15 PM
more pics:

Jordanbcool
02-10-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm guessing bodyfat is around the 20% range. Maybe a little above or below that.

Personally, since summer is coming up I would end your bulk and atleast cut down to a 15%ish bodyfat.

Meh. You could also stand to add a ton more muscle (no offense at all)....But I dunno, its your body so you should do what YOU think is best.

Good luck.

sleeplessaddict
02-12-2007, 08:19 AM
man i dont know why u have so many carbs in ur diet... if u want a clean bulk look at builts diet... split ur fat and ur carbs... fat and protein all day long except before and after u work out where u want to get in ur carb and protein and no fat diets... it looks like ur trying to just cut out alot of fat and with that ur taking in a ****load of carbs.... might work for some people but for me it makes me fat.

DogofWar
02-12-2007, 12:14 PM
wheres my energy supposed to come from then?
I think I just went too high on total calories, probably should have kept it
around 4000
This was my first bulk so no biggie, trial and error, and I guess more error than anything but I can get lighter no problem and start over.

KarateBoy
02-12-2007, 03:42 PM
If they're complex carbs its a great way to bulk clean.

Stumprrp
02-12-2007, 04:22 PM
on a bulk you shouldnt worry about your diet nearly as much as cutting, eat frequent large meals that have protien, thats all, lol. stay away from sweets, soda, and fried foods pretty much