PDA

View Full Version : Ok I need help.

Shay
02-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Currently I am:
20 Years Old
245 LBS (Not muscle... Unfortunately fat)
5'10"
Sex: Male

Not very Strong, havent worked out in 2 years but just recently restarted.

I've been reading a lot on these forums because my goal is to lose a lot of this weight. I have a Gold's Gym PowerFlex at home (Old style not the new one) so my possible excercises are somewhat limited. Not completely as it has a good range of choices but there are certain things I cant do.

Anyhow, I plan to do the WBB1 but there are a few excercises I cant do with the equipment I have. What excercises can I put in place for the follow?

Dips
Chin Ups
And a number of the Leg excercises.

Then what Should I eat? I don't want to take too few calories in and crash my metabolism. But I don't want to eat too much. What percentage should I eat carbs, Protein, and Fats?

What products should I buy from Atlarge nutrition. What multivitamin should I take? How many meals should I eat daily?

And should I do any cardio? I was thinking either a treadmill or staionary bike doing the HIIT for maybe 10 mins a day? too much? too little?

Lastly, I want to start tomorrow so for now whats a good protein shake I can buy from say wal-mart. What else should I buy to get a decent start tomorrow?

Shay
02-11-2007, 07:34 PM
bump plz

RedSpikeyThing
02-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Read all the stickies in each forum. For food, check out "What a bodybuilder eats" and for a routine check out "wbb1" or "baby got back". For cardio read "how to do cardio if you must."
You're questions have been answered many times. Have a look around and absorb everything you can :)

Shay
02-12-2007, 05:29 AM
Should I eat in the morning before a workout or after the workout?

The eating guide helped a lot thanks.

shoot4dabigtime
02-12-2007, 07:21 AM
both