PDA

View Full Version : Overweight training

Albertz
02-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Hey guys,

I currently way 87kg and im 175cm tall. My body fat percentage is 25%.
I would like to get down to a healthy body fat percentage. My goal is to loose the weight and become solid, althought currently i do have a solid build, naturally big chest. I am currently going gym but the results are not pleasing, it takes a very long time(about 1 month) for me to loose 1kg or 2 kg. I am eating healthy and excersing. Please help.

Bicster
02-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Pretty vague post mate. Tell us about your training, diet, supplementation, etc. Be detailed. Or just read some posts.

Albertz
02-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Sorry guys for the vague response....

I train 5 times a week. My training consist of running for 30 min(using HIIT) and the cross trainer for 20 min. After cardio i workout different body parts on different days. I.e- Chest and back, shoulders and arms, legs....My workouts usally go for 1 hours and 15min.

Diet - In the morning i usally have about about 200 calories, after 2 hours i have a fruit. For lunch i have about 300 calories, after 2 hours i have a snack, may consists of different things. For dinner i have about 400 calories.
All food that i eat are not high in fat,i eat as healthy as i can.

I dont take any supplementation because i try to eat food with high protein, and less fats.

Optimum08
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
even though you are cutting you need to find out your maintenence caloric level and go from there. from what i can see your only consuming something like 1000-1300 cals a day at ~191 lbs. way too low. if you are real committed to reaching your goals you will need to start tracking all your calories and the breakdown of your macronutrients.

KoolDrew
02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
:withstupi

To track use www.fitday.com (http://fitday.com/)

Albertz
02-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Ok hmm, i have a question...
If im trying to loose the weight i need to have a calorie deficit...So what should i be doing eating more?, how much more?...

Albertz
02-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Ok...what do you guys think i do?....Loose the weight and then build?, or should i loose weight and build?....It's very confusing, i donno what i should do cause to gain muscle you must eat more to loose fat your must eat less...