PDA

View Full Version : Seems fitting

BostonBull
02-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Whats everyones Favorite type of DARK Chocolate? I can semi-justify having this. It is loaded with antioxidants, low in fat (usually low in Saturated), high in Fiber and low in carbs. I am talking real dark chocolate say over 70% Cocoa.

I like the Green and Blacks 70% Dark and my new favorite is Endangered Species chocolates.....Chimpanze Bars 72% Cocoa.

http://www.greenandblacks.com/us/productdetails.php?pageid=50&cid=18&pid=59&nutri=yes

Vico
02-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Green & Black and the Endangerd Species chocolates are my favorites too. I usually buy a bar (around $2.50-$3.50) every 2 weeks. I just got some B+G with the expresso in it. Its great.

Il add hot water to my whey protein, maybe a little Naty PB and a small block of chocolate. Its like drinking hot cocoa with milk.

I keep my chocolate intake REALLY low, and i do wonder if it really has any positive effects. Irregardless, its nice to have a SMALL piece every other day or so while cutting.

BostonBull
02-15-2007, 05:32 PM
Like I said it isnt THE healthiest food. But it gives a great littlecaffeine kickand noone can repute the antioxidant value in Dark chocolate.

Talking_God
02-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Dark chocolate is like Red Wine, its good for you in small quantities.

I personally would take dark chocolate over wine anyday lol

Stumprrp
02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
ill deff. take the vino. haha.

not sure how good it is but i really like hersheys! lol