PDA

View Full Version : Update, beginning of Jan->mid Feb.

Talking_God
02-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Well, i first lost about 5 lbs of fat the first week of January, that's when i took the first pics. Then i tried to slowly put on some weight since then, i managed to put on about 6 pounds or so. The place where i mostly see it is my lats, which were completely nonexistant before, and i can see a trace of them now lol. Comments, advice on spots to still work on etc. are welcome.

I also included two wheel pics, but unfortunately i didn't take any from january, so there's nothing yet to compare them to. Sorry the upper body pics suck, i had to take them myself, and i've yet to master that skill lol.

One more thing to include...i swirled out my face because i looked ridiculous

phatmonky
02-13-2007, 08:02 PM
didnt' read your post at first, and almost said "hrrrmmm, mayb others are better at seeing changes than me."

Then I saw the back pic. Good work on the back!!! Keep it up, you're growing :D

Talking_God
02-13-2007, 08:08 PM
thanks! it reassures me a little to hear that, i didnt know if it was noticeable to other people or not..but, phew! haha.. thanks a lot :) i'm thinking about halting my bulk and killing my gut..but ive got to think about that still..

BFGUITAR
02-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Good job! Lats are comin through.

I would lose the gut if I were you. Dont want to bulk with a belly (at least I dont). Im getting up to 16% bf and am thinking of cutting in a month.

isosceles
02-13-2007, 08:28 PM
tattoo is sweet. like others said, back is coming good, and at this point I'd do a little bit of cutting.

Talking_God
02-13-2007, 10:50 PM
yeah..im not really looking forward to it. but the reward will be worth the effort hopefully. Looking forward to the next bulk though, i have a better grasp on how to go about doing it now.

Edit: Any guesses on BF%??

isosceles
02-14-2007, 12:10 AM
22.4% doesn't seem that far off, keep in mind it depends on how you get it done and by who (doesnt matter as long as u keep those factors consistent). Definitely above 20 though.

Talking_God
02-24-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm thinking of taking a slowwwwww bulk up to about 195-200 depending..the more i've thought about it the more i feel a cut right now would leave me looking a little small yet. Plus i want to continue adding some weight to my DL lol. My weight in the picture is 180, but i'm currently about 185..maybe i'll get a couple more pictures if you guys think that would you to help aid me in the decision.