PDA

View Full Version : MMA Fighter - ETS testimonial

Joe Black
02-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Hey there,

We received an email the other day from Peak Submission fighter Thomas "The Beast" Russell.

Thomas sustained a blood clot in his leg from bumping it into the corner of a table which resulted in him having to have three surgeries!

To aid his recovery he supplemented with ETS (Extreme Training Support) and dramatically shorterned the expected recovery time. Thomas therefore wrote in to share the results he experienced!

Click here (http://atlargenutrition.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=83) for the full testimonial!

Thanks,

Daniel

VikingWarlord
02-14-2007, 10:39 AM
This is interesting. My father has issues with a blood clot in his leg that will require three or four surgeries. I suggested he talk to his doctor about ETS post-op after reading that.

Holto
02-21-2007, 06:50 PM
This is interesting. My father has issues with a blood clot in his leg that will require three or four surgeries. I suggested he talk to his doctor about ETS post-op after reading that.

Ask him about Microlactin. He won't have heard about ETS unless he knows specifically about AtLarge. That said most Dr's only know about synthetic drugs, not natural remedies.