PDA

View Full Version : I like cottage cheese now!

da_mao33
02-14-2007, 11:37 PM
wow

i was never a huge fan of cottage cheese until now. I'm a huge fan of hot sandwichess and usually use my george forman as a panini grill. I ran out of regular cheese so I used cottage cheese to fill up a pita along with some turkey ham. grilled it for a few mins and it was absolutly delicious... i'm sure this will work with regular pan as well :D

-Da

SW
02-15-2007, 11:50 AM
I hated it as a kid, but love it now. Then again, I love anything with protein.

SweetnLO
02-15-2007, 06:41 PM
wow

i was never a huge fan of cottage cheese until now. I'm a huge fan of hot sandwichess and usually use my george forman as a panini grill. I ran out of regular cheese so I used cottage cheese to fill up a pita along with some turkey ham. grilled it for a few mins and it was absolutly delicious... i'm sure this will work with regular pan as well :D

-Da

Throw in some salsa and let the CC melt a bit - awesome!

IHaveToCrushYou
02-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Whats the difference between a pita and panini anyways? I have a george foreman so tell me how to use it :)

D Breyer
02-17-2007, 09:09 PM
I have a george foreman so tell me how to use it :)
Thaw meat of choice... Season/Marinate... Place on The George... Cook until done to your liking... Enjoy

Make sure you clean it when you're done too... It can get pretty nasty after a few cookings.

IHaveToCrushYou
02-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Thaw meat of choice... Season/Marinate... Place on The George... Cook until done to your liking... Enjoy

Make sure you clean it when you're done too... It can get pretty nasty after a few cookings.

lol I know how to use the Foreman, I meant in relation to paninis.:zipit:

getfit
02-18-2007, 03:53 AM
Whats the difference between a pita and panini anyways? I have a george foreman so tell me how to use it :)

these are the differences