PDA

View Full Version : Titan F6 problems

Fitzg
02-16-2007, 04:10 PM
I used my shirt for the first time in months, and don't feel like I'm getting as much pop of the chest as I should, and it seems to be set well. It's quite tight, when talking to another lifter, he said to try and flare my elbows out in this shirt, which is different than my regular form. I also am not able to pinch my shoulders together, which hurts my stability, any ideas, or methods that some guys who are using this shirt could offer would be greatly appreciated. thanks

waynedang
02-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Where were the seams placed on your arms? Was the collar high or low? Did you loose or gain weight? It is really hard to say without seeing you bench. I will say that when I am out of a shirt for a long time my first few workouts suck. It takes me several workouts to get back in the groove. Also the single poly shirts stretch bad. The good thing bout Titan is you can have then altered (you can not alter a RageX). So maybe it loosened up some.

jtteg_x
02-18-2007, 12:11 AM
hopefully this link may help you out on how to get it on: http://www.liftinglarge.com/getting_the_most_o.htm

rmccray
02-18-2007, 06:36 AM
you can alter the rage x three guys in our crew at southside use them and have sent them out to be reworked or what have you
personally i like the DD by inzer

waynedang
02-18-2007, 07:16 AM
you can alter the rage x three guys in our crew at southside use them and have sent them out to be reworked or what have you
personally i like the DD by inzer

Hmmm Inzer told me they could not be altered (chest plate) because of the seam design. I wonder if it depends on who you talk to that day:bang:

rmccray
02-18-2007, 08:13 AM
Hmmm Inzer told me they could not be altered (chest plate) because of the seam design. I wonder if it depends on who you talk to that day:bang:

also probably matters if you are a sponsored by them or not i dont know but the guys have sent them out and we do train with a guy who is sponsored

waynedang
02-18-2007, 08:29 AM
also probably matters if you are a sponsored by them or not i dont know but the guys have sent them out and we do train with a guy who is sponsored

Yeah that could be it.