PDA

View Full Version : results of an titan f6

jtteg_x
02-17-2007, 08:35 PM
finally got to use my titan f6 eariler today and set a shirted PR: 295lb x1:strong: i got 30lbs off this shirt compared to my raw max and pretty excited about it. the only downfall are these "battle scars"

http://i12.tinypic.com/2mq3ghe.jpg:redface:

does anyone know if these will always occur after every session or just during my first few lifts of it?

when im ready for 3 plates, ill get a video of it for you guys

Rock Steady
02-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Ouch! Congrats on the new PR, but isn't your bench on the low side for using a shirt? (Still higher than my bench!!)

I don't have an answer about the marks.

jtteg_x
02-18-2007, 12:09 AM
thanks. my bench is still beginner level but i bought one to train in cause ill like to compete once i get to the right level.

Rock Steady
02-18-2007, 10:34 AM
thanks. my bench is still beginner level but i bought one to train in cause ill like to compete once i get to the right level.

I guess I just wanted to make sure you weren't using it all the time, since you'd probably see better strength gains without it. Best of luck man, hope the bruises are better today.

Clifford Gillmore
03-04-2007, 06:07 AM
Ouch! Congrats on the new PR, but isn't your bench on the low side for using a shirt? (Still higher than my bench!!)

I don't have an answer about the marks.

Train to early with equipment and you loose out on gains, train to late and you end up wasting time working on your lock out. its a fun sport now a days.

Looks like the shirt is a great fit!

smokinHawk
03-04-2007, 08:28 AM
get used to the marks.
what size fit did you go with? the training, meet or compitition fit?

i started a little training with my F6 and it only leaves a line on my arm for were the seam is at, it is a meet fit, should have started out with the training fit, as i havent got it to touch yet, ill probably need about 450 to get it to touch.

also for training you can put it on every week to get used to it, your going to have to train your tris allot more to boost the shirts/your performance in it.