PDA

View Full Version : 25 dollar dinner.

sharkall2003
02-18-2007, 06:44 AM
Just thought I'd share the 25 dollar dinner that I made. It's cheap, and this is only for the food. Here we go:

1-2 lbs of Tenderloin
1-2 lbs of Sirloin
Brocolli and Cauliflower (as much as you'd like)
Potato Salad (approx. 1lb)
Brownie mix (yes, this is the dessert and we need carbs!)

Stab the steaks four or five time with a knife. Place Worcestershire Sauce in bowl with the steaks. Let marinate for atleast 25 minutes. Preferably overnight if you can. Once you're about to put the steaks on the grill or in the pan put on some Mrs. Dash, Greek Seasoning, a dash of pepper, and garlic powder (limit the garlic powder). Cook the steak the way you would like and make sure all the vegetables are steamed. Cook the steak in olive oil ONLY. Finish off with a glass of wine or milk (depending on your age). While your cooking the steaks have the other partner in the meal make the brownies. Place the brownies in the oven and follow the directions on the back of the box. After everything is finished eat the food at two ends of a table for a nice start of a romantic night. Then watch the movie Grease, share some laughs, cuddle on a couch and that will be better than any dinner and a movie you have been to.

sharkall2003
02-18-2007, 06:48 AM
If you want to keep it cheaper, cut out the Sirloin and only buy the Tenderloin. You won't be so full and it's still pretty inexpensive. Something like 18 dollars. That's for top quality steak, brocolli and cauliflower, a dessert and spending time doing something with someone close to you.

And if Built reads this- it wouldn't matter who purchased the date. :)

Stumprrp
02-21-2007, 01:10 PM
your a pimp son

Built
02-21-2007, 01:18 PM
<gaaaah I love steak>

Gotta have respect for a man who thoughtfully includes brownies FOR THE CARBS!

;)

Sounds like a nice meal, bud. You can make that for me ANYTIME!