PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to AtLarge

TKisner
02-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I placed an order with Chris for some Nitor and Creatine on the 17th. It arrived today. I just wanted to say thanks because not only was the shipping fast but he also included generous samples of the strawberry and chocolate nitrean that I had asked for in addittion to a powerlifting US magazine. The strawberry tastes great and I will definetly be ordering that when I run out of vanilla. I'm excited to see what Nitor can do. Ill keep you posted.

Joe Black
02-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the comments!

We appreciate it, tell your friends about us! ;)

Daniel

beatlesfreak
02-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Right on! Their products are simply great and would be worth purchasing even if the service was lacking, but coupled with such great customer service, fast shipping, and the little extra surprises that come in each box [like Wolfe's Bench Press hints, for example] just make the whole experience that much more positive. I'm hooked. This is a quality business. I can't buy supplements anywhere else anymore.

chris mason
02-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Awesome! Thanks!

rico0101
02-23-2007, 09:04 AM
I'd like to also say Chris looked after me with my first shipment from At Large to Ireland, and also threw in a free t-shirt due to shipping costs.

Great product, great service, fast shipping, plus freebies.
Why go elsewhere!

thanks Chris

stu