PDA

View Full Version : Creatine Pre Workout - Whey Post Workout?

Basshog
02-23-2007, 04:38 PM
I have been taking creatine for the past couple months and love the results but because of my class schedule I don't have time to eat anything directly after working out and sometimes I get the shakes if I don't eat after working out. I am thinking about getting some whey for a postworkout to hold me over for an hour or two while I am in class.

Is this going to benefit my muscle mass? Any negative effects?

I searched this topic and didn't find anything directly asking this question but rather mixing creatine/whey together.

leveque
02-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Whey protein is great for post-workout. You can take creatine whenever.

Howard 9
02-23-2007, 07:27 PM
I heard Creatine a half hour before you lift, but a lot on here say it does not matter.

Holto
02-23-2007, 07:54 PM
You're getting the shakes because your blood sugar is low.

Whey is great but carbs are what you need. Ideally pre-workout.

Slim Schaedle
02-24-2007, 02:19 AM
I have been taking creatine for the past couple months and love the results but because of my class schedule I don't have time to eat anything directly after working out and sometimes I get the shakes if I don't eat after working out. I am thinking about getting some whey for a postworkout to hold me over for an hour or two while I am in class.

Is this going to benefit my muscle mass? Any negative effects?

I searched this topic and didn't find anything directly asking this question but rather mixing creatine/whey together.

In college?

The easy solution is to be prepared, and there's really no excuse for not doing so.

Or, skip class or part of it to get what you need.

I have skipped many a class in order to make food, eat food, or do something relating to food.