PDA

View Full Version : Stank breath

voodazz
02-26-2007, 05:05 PM
People wonder why I sometimes I don't seem to want to make eye contact, ever since I was a little kid. Oh they've come up with theories like "he's shy" or "he's done something wrong" and a host of psychiatric and psychological "problems".

In reality, it was none of those things... the reason for my occassional aloofness is simple.... funky breath. That's it....
Seriously, some people walk around with a mouth that smells like an open septic tank and they don't really seem to give a damn as they talk to me, mere inches from my face and I really have to concentrate on not passing out or just gagging, hell depending on who the person is, I just back the hell away from them.

Ever since I became aware that the human mouth can be "stinky" (about 6 years old) I've always been concious of my own oral hygiene and I took my brushing more seriously... plus, my kindergarten 'sweetheart' telling me that my breath reeked was excellent motivation as well.

I always have a pack of gum on me and I usually even take a tooth brush and toothpaste to work with me as well.

Sometimes however, I don't have either of those at my disposal and inevitably I have to interact with someone when my breath isn't its freshess and my only defense to avoid any embarassing incidents is to avoid any close face to face contact.
Some may consider it rude, but I'll tell you what's rude.... getting hit square in the face with category 5 ass breath.

I would rather talk to the back of someone's head than go through that ordeal and I wouldn't be offended if they held the same sentiment with me, I'm usually straight forward with people if I'm stinky and ask for a piece of gum... it's not that hard.

So if you know me and you've seen be demonstrated this "avoidance behavior" with you or someone else, put down your 'Psychiatry for Dummies' book and pop a couple of tic tacs.

come on, people.

Hatred
02-26-2007, 05:34 PM
"Category 5 ass Breath"?
Add that to the list of phrases I will say forever because of this place.

BigCorey75
02-26-2007, 09:09 PM
actually ur an oddity, ive normally noticed that people with bad breath always seem to talk directly in your face and burn your nose hairs off with ther breath....lol

but ahh check ur tonsils man. There are these things called Tonsilar Crypts. this is when you eat food, shapr food say chips and things, they can cut the tonsils and get stuck and the tonsils, And your tonsils will form a protective coating around them and it looks like a white glob and it sticks on ur tonsils and smells mighty funky.

i used to have the same breath problem when i was younger and once day i was brushing and i noticed i had what looked like a white infection in the back of my throat and it scared me and freaked out my parents. They took me to a doc and she told me thats all it was and just adivsed me on how to get it out using a tooth brush and a special gum cleaning tool.

and once i learned to get them out my breath freshend up a ton. This is gonna sound disgusting but because they kept coming back and i kept getting rid of them i pretty much dont have tonsils any more...lol, kinda like just two holes back there...lol gross i know, but i no longer have breath problems,

gotta take the good with the bad i guess

just check the back of ur throat

or go talk to a doc its usually something fixable

Mr. D
02-26-2007, 11:08 PM
try a tongue scraper as well, lots of bacteria on our tongues.

voodazz
02-26-2007, 11:33 PM
BigCorey: Wow, I've never heard of that tonsil thing, but since mine were taken out a long time ago, that's not a concern.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't have some crazy halatosis breath or anything. lol!

Morning breath's the worse and it kills me when my girlfriend wants to make out first thing in the morning. She assures me that compared to other guys she's known, my breath is minty goodness... still, I need to gargle some mouthwash before doing anything.

Mr. D: Of course I have a tounge scraper... in fact I have several varieties! lol! I also make sure to soak them in alchohol because that bacteria isn't going to just wash away.

pipes
02-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Some may consider it rude, but I'll tell you what's rude.... getting hit square in the face with category 5 ass breath.

LOL! I've been hit with a few of those.

accuFLEX
02-27-2007, 09:38 AM
I find I can't look at someone with bad breath as well. And I can't talk to people without knowing my breath doesn't stink.

Cirino83
02-27-2007, 09:41 AM
I ALWAYS have a pack of gum with me. I generally don't get close enough to people that they would be able to notice my breathe anyways, except in a loud bar or something like that, but I will be chewing gum. Beer, occasional cigarette and food usually doesn't turn girls on when they smell it.

BigCorey75
02-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Now don't get me wrong, I don't have some crazy halatosis breath or anything. lol!

yeah but the "class 5 ass breath" sounds like some crazy halatosis to me.....lol

voodazz
02-28-2007, 10:29 AM
yeah but the "class 5 ass breath" sounds like some crazy halatosis to me.....lol

LOL! Nooooo, I was referring to other people... damn, I guess that came out wrong. oops. :p

FighterInSnatch
02-28-2007, 11:41 AM
LOL at people with stank ass breath. :clap: