PDA

View Full Version : What's so special about nitor?

Behemoth
03-04-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm considering my options for a good stack/fatburner and there definetly is a big hype about nitor around here.

But I don't understand what seperates it from the hundreds of other fatburners out there... I must be overlooking something because all I see is A TON of caffeine and a few typical other components found in most other fatburners.

I know ya'll wouldn't pull a fast one on us and sell us a big caffeine pill, and I also know nobody around here is naive enough to buy that. So whats the buzz about this?

Unholy
03-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Errr most fat burners are a big caffeine pill + another compound that is usually the selling point, for Nitor its 7-Keto which is a good product but my personal research has shown me that the Oral Bioavailablity of 7-keto isn't good.

I would personally go with a tried and true ECA stack.

chris mason
03-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Good question.

The answer is the dosing. Most other products will not include all of the active ingredients in viable and effective doses. Nitor does, and then some!

Nitor is also unique in its combination of ingredients. Our unique formula is VERY effective.

Unholy
03-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Chris is right I talked to a few users at the Arnold and they all agree its like crack + it curbs appetite like an infected roast beef dangle.

Behemoth
03-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Superior to good old ECA?

Unholy
03-11-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm sticking to ECA purely because its cheaper and proven to work. Its a thermogenic, curbs appetite, gives me energy like no other. If nitor was cheaper I would give it a shot.

Behemoth
03-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Right. I'm on EC right now but I try to stay very open minded while at the same time not be swayed into advertising. I personally feel EC(A) is the most effecient fatburner out there. As far as pure energy levels go I get more out of hydroxycut than the 25mg E to 200mg C. I'm debating whether to up my caffeine, or even both.

I'm thinking 50mg E, 400mg C for my first serving. Then back down to 25/200 for the next two later in the day. With plenty of water I don't foresee a problem. But I am more than open to suggestions.

What is your take on the aspirin unholy? in what ratio to add it in? I guess for the it being practically costless it couldn't hurt to add right?

Unholy
03-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Nitor will definitely give you more energy then an EC.

I personally dont use Asperin in my stack. The theory is that it thins your blood so you get more out of the EC but I dont know if i buy it.