PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks till Spring Break

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Alright so I have been eating healthy for the past month or so cheating at times but now I got a spring break trip in 2 weeks. Now i was wondering what should I do to be in the best physical shape with this limited amount of time? Should I start Cutting Hardcore, Pumping the weights tons or what and what about diet? Ill post pics soon, thanks!

Will

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g262/willwhit/IMG_1984.jpg

getfit
03-06-2007, 12:10 PM
do you think you are going to achieve much in 2 weeks?

Mik
03-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Shoot for spring break '08.

Ritzol
03-06-2007, 12:14 PM
In terms of leanness, one can actually make pretty substantial changes in 2 weeks.

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 12:21 PM
i was just wondering if i could do anything in short terms to make my body look better, i dont do much cardio mostly diet and some lifting

Cirino83
03-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Shoot for spring break '08.

I agree. Maybe you should have thought about this a looooong time ago. Just do a few reps before you take your shirt off durin spring break for the pump..

Ritzol
03-06-2007, 12:34 PM
i dont do much cardio

I think you answered your own question

Unholy
03-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Psmf

cassio
03-06-2007, 12:46 PM
POOP!!

lol, when i was cutting i used to eat carrots and a few other veggies that i knew my boddy would poop out ( just used to do this to clean my system)....

eat oatmeal and drop the cal intake a bit... hit the treadmill and do hi reps low weight to get that "burn"....

like stated above, 2 weeks can show quite a difference with A LOT of dedication...

i just got a call about going to Panama City in two weeks...

im going to start cutting Sunday night.... going to hit the weights regularly right now and up the reps and drop the weights sun until i leave fri. afternoon.

-ian

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 12:49 PM
POOP!!

lol, when i was cutting i used to eat carrots and a few other veggies that i knew my boddy would poop out ( just used to do this to clean my system)....

eat oatmeal and drop the cal intake a bit... hit the treadmill and do hi reps low weight to get that "burn"....

like stated above, 2 weeks can show quite a difference with A LOT of dedication...

i just got a call about going to Panama City in two weeks...

im going to start cutting Sunday night.... going to hit the weights regularly right now and up the reps and drop the weights sun until i leave fri. afternoon.

-ian

Thank you Ian I appreciate it, like you i did not know if i was going to go until yesterday

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 01:00 PM
ok So today being Tuesday and I am leaving The next Friday the 16, any day you suggest i stop lifting?

kique
03-06-2007, 01:00 PM
i suggest u invest ur time in consuming alcohol and not giving a fk, because in 2 weeks u whont lose more than 6 lbs or so

cassio
03-06-2007, 01:03 PM
^ he also has a point.... just have fun and focus on cleaning yourself up when you return... but keep your current routine and prob drop any un-needed foods (chips / soda / etc). and eat a bit healthier spring break isn't about being a muscle head its about having a good time and talking to the ladies.

KingWilder
03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
PSMF is probably your best bet if you only have 2 weeks

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 01:06 PM
PSMF is probably your best bet if you only have 2 weeks

sorry dont know what PSMF is care to englighten me?

RedSpikeyThing
03-06-2007, 01:07 PM
i suggest u invest ur time in consuming alcohol and not giving a fk, because in 2 weeks u whont lose more than 6 lbs or so

absoloutely.

OP: There is nothing substantial you can do in 2 weeks. If you really want to do something, look into PSMF. In reality, it won't help you much. I hope you learned your lesson: start earlier!

KingWilder
03-06-2007, 01:19 PM
sorry dont know what PSMF is care to englighten me?

basically you ONLY eat 1-1.5g protein per lb LBM
throw in 6 fish oil caps each day

and that's it

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the info, but jeez i know im not gonna lose 20lbs or get freaking ripped in 2 weeks, i just needed some information to look my best in 2 weeks. And repeating what i said earlier, i found out yesterday that I was going

Bupp
03-06-2007, 01:44 PM
I would think that he should do whatever a bodybuilder does for the 2 weeks prior to a show. Even though he might not be able to make long term changes he can drop water weight/etc and look better right?

RedSpikeyThing
03-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Even though he might not be able to make long term changes he can drop water weight/etc and look better right?

Bodybuilders look like that for a matter of hours. The OP wants to look better for a week. Plus low water weight + alcohol = BAD

Cirino83
03-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Bodybuilders look like that for a matter of hours. The OP wants to look better for a week. Plus low water weight + alcohol = BAD

low water weight + alcohol = cheap night :)

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 05:29 PM

Yea don't want that, btw going to Padre Island in Texas :dj:

Desolator
03-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Get a tan. That's about all you can accomplish in 2 weeks. I think I remember Anthony saying something like that before and it's right.

TexasDevil
03-06-2007, 09:42 PM
so its not really worth to go gung ho on some diet and stuff?

Scooter
03-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Why do you want to be in shape for SB? If it's to get girls then go to your local bar (or social establishment) and practice for two weeks.

Slim Schaedle
03-07-2007, 11:05 AM
so its not really worth to go gung ho on some diet and stuff?

I think you should just start drinking now and not stop until spring break is over.

This will ensure that you feel nice and good in 2 weeks and not care about anything, not to mention increasing your alcohol tolerance.

Then start hitting up the gym and the diet after your AA meetings get out.