PDA

View Full Version : Mix protein?

ZenMonkey
03-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Am I losing anything when I mix whey with casein and milk together. Would I be better off doing them seperate? When I make my shake am i losing anything adding ice and a bananna?
thanks

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-06-2007, 08:47 PM
No, you're not losing anything. Nothing happens to the ingredients when you mix them together.

Auddasea
03-06-2007, 11:13 PM
lol, I laugh at some of the questions asked here.

Holto
03-06-2007, 11:43 PM
lol, I laugh at some of the questions asked here.

We all start somewhere.

Auddasea
03-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Yes indeed sir

ZenMonkey
03-07-2007, 08:09 AM
well i laugh at those who laugh at people who don't really know and need anwsers to questions that seem unanwserable at the time. so take a moment and laugh at yourself, for we are too

Auddasea
03-07-2007, 08:40 AM
I didn't laugh at you? I laughed at the question...
It's a pretty obvious awnser if you ask me...

What would be the basis of you thinking that mixing diffrent protiens would be bad? How would Ice effect your shake, or even a banana for that matter? It's water and a fruit... And a simple search of the forums would have showed you a list of home made protein shakes where people put a lot stranger foods in them than that....

So let us all take a moment to laugh at you for not being driven enough to think this awnser out and/or make an attempt to search for it on your own..

:::....Moment....::: :thumbup:

I wonder how you made it through life....The people around you must be very bothered with the constant questions you ask that could be explained if you would just use that tiny brain of yours...

ZenMonkey
03-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Wow, regurgitating what i just said, how intelligent you are, I will be sure to tell me law peers that I have tiny brain. These forums are here for individuals who need claarity, not those who decide to bash others and their lack of understanding of the science of building. In other forums it says to mix them seperately. And unless you are a chemist, you have no clue what you are talking about... insert foot now

Auddasea
03-07-2007, 09:24 AM
It's not a formula & you dont need to be a chemist to know what foods to mix with what foods...cause your stomach doesnt care...more calories in = more mass out.... And you make damn sure to tell "me" law peers how tiny their brains are because all of this is covered in gen eds in a basic bio class.

And I must be far more intelligent than you because I know what "mixes" and doesn't in the food spectrum lmao...

Some people...

There are proteins
Lipids (fats)
& Carbohydrates (Sugars)

Any, in any order is fine...eat eat eat....doesnt matter what time, where you are, what it is...

got it, good?

-Bets someone argues this with me now lol...Im going to state right now it's what works for me...