PDA

View Full Version : Major Help Needed!! Help!! Im A Fatass!!

White_lightning
02-19-2002, 03:43 PM
o.k..
im 5'7" 285lbs @20% bf.. im a fat ass and it has to end..
I know i am asking for alot here. but i need help. I need help with a diet. basicaly.. what i can and cant eat.. how often i have to eat, what supliments to take, and some easy recipies( im a no cooking mo fo) my goal is to drop to 245lbs in 8 months.

Can someone please help? i have no problem gaining mass and strength, its the lose the fat that is hard.. i am also starting cardio so that should help too..
thanks in advance.
D.

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-19-2002, 04:31 PM
ok man i try to make this short as i can. if you REALLY want to loose wieght if not get ripped just eat all vegetables any kind just dont over do it on carrots and tomatoes. and eat alot of LEAN meats. here is an example

breakfast meal #1
12 oz steak
with mixed veggies about 4 handfulls fried in teaspoon of olive oil and soysauce

meal#2
3chicken breasts seasoned with some fajita spice and a teaspoon of olive oil and 4 handfulls of cabbage steamed or boild

meal#3
same as meal 2

meal#4
2 cans of tuna with alot of sugar free pickle slices

meal#5
2 cans of tuna with alot of sugar free pickle slices and 2 table spoons of natural peanutbutter

workout

last meal #6
8 ounce steak 1 table spoon of peanutbutter and tablespoon of flax seed oil

this is very similar to my diet and it rocks!!!!!!!!!!no muscle loss and alot of fat loss!!!!!!

MRJ
02-19-2002, 04:32 PM
Do this:

Track your food intake for 7 days. (buy a cheap scale if you don't have one)

After a week look at the breakdown, do the following:

Decrease your daily intake on a daily basis by 100 cal. stay at this intake until you feel comfortable, then decrease another 100 cal. a day and so on.

Ensure your breakdown is as follows or close to it:

Protein to 1 g/p lb. or 25-30% of total cal.
Fats to .45g/p lb. or 15 - 20% of total cal.
Remainder carbs.

Make adjustments as necessary . . . this is just a beginning, you may need less carbs. and so on.

Do cardio - 30 minutes or so

Lift weights - The additional muscle will raise metabo. thus burning more calories.

Eat multiple small meals 6 p/day or so.

Plan your meals in advance and track your progress to keep you interested.

Ignore the scale, use the mirror and the fit of your clothes.

Be consistent, be in it for the long run.

Keep your chin-up . . . if there's a will there's a way.

Best Regards,

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-19-2002, 04:37 PM
and check out my before and after pics on this page i have diet info there, i have always been fat tall and lanky but now im acutally cut :) for once in my life

Jane
02-19-2002, 04:40 PM
Read the nutritional articles on this site before you do anything. Don't just follow advice without knowing why people are telling you that specific advice. Learn the basics.

Then ask questions so we can clarify what you didn't understand. :)

Are you lifting weights and doing cardio?

reso
02-19-2002, 04:47 PM
cardio sucks :) even if your high bf% cardio sucks TRAIN and EAT RITE:)

Princess
02-19-2002, 05:49 PM
man reso you and your cardio sucking.....

I would say 40 mins of cardio 3 days a week would be very beneficial.......... or even 25-30 mins.. IMO cardio is just as essential to a body as is strength training.... they go hand in hand

reso
02-19-2002, 05:51 PM
if you walk 6flights up about 3 times a day and 3times down 4x a week you would hate cardio also:)

Princess
02-19-2002, 05:53 PM
I'd run up those stairs, and I'd love my legs!

gee, thanks for the idea I should add that.... 6flights of stairs up and down 3 times a day...

Willie42408
02-19-2002, 08:31 PM
I took metabolife 356 and ran 2 miles a day and lost 95 pounds in 12 months