PDA

View Full Version : My photos from 7 years of training

Fcancel
03-08-2007, 07:07 AM
So guys, these are my photos of years of training. The only time that I stopped was when my girlfriend broke up with me... I got depressed and stopped for 8 months. Didn't eat right and stuff, and became really skinny again. But I won't put a photo of that time coz that's just pathetic.

Here with 17 years old, 2 year of training :eek: (I wasn't eating right and stuff, so I gained like 13-14 pounds in 2 years)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/astra_cwb/Fi006.jpg

Here with 18, 1st cycle of test (yeah I know, I really did **** cycling this young)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/astra_cwb/Fi050.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/astra_cwb/DSC02955.jpg

And here with 22 (now). I've done 1 small and other big cycles, and here I am: 5'9'', 165lbs... nothing really big, but Im working hard to get bigger. :burger:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/astra_cwb/DSC00097.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/astra_cwb/DSC00070.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/astra_cwb/DSC00109.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/astra_cwb/DSC00132.jpg

Well, I need ur opinion guys to say what I need to get better, except for legs coz I know I have a 14 years old legs. I just made the STUPID DECISION years ago to not train legs, and now there's been like a year or so that I started training them again. Please, any opinions are welcome :thumbup:

tdotteg
03-08-2007, 07:32 AM
looking good! and start squatting..

ps the backne kinda made me itchy just a little

Sidior
03-08-2007, 08:05 AM
You have been training for 7 years, done 1 small and other big cycles and you weigh 165lbs at 5'9"? Dude stop with the gear, learn to eat and train and gain some ****ing weight.

ancom41
03-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Yea man I have to agree.. your looking good, but not good enough to warrant continuing the gear. Your side effects are more pronounced than your results. Im not gonna give you the "anti-steriod" lecture, because I could care less.. but I think most people will agree that if your not making gains that out weigh the side effects then you should drop the ****.

You need to get a base first. Learn to eat and train properly, and then make major health decisions like running another cycle later.

phatmonky
03-08-2007, 08:36 AM
You have no business touching gear. Not because no one should, but because you haven't put in the work and education, and are going to **** yourself up. You are 22. Your body is an anabolic machine. You haven't NEAR hit your limits to be ****ing around like that.

pipes
03-08-2007, 08:41 AM
You have no business touching gear. Not because no one should, but because you haven't put in the work and education, and are going to **** yourself up. You are 22. Your body is an anabolic machine. You haven't NEAR hit your limits to be ****ing around like that.

:withstupi

I agree 100%. You could have had much better gains naturally if you really wanted. I'd ditch the gear and focus more on your routine and diet. Not that you don't look good but I would have never been able to tell you were on gear (aside from the backne) and have been training for 7 years.

Rock Steady
03-08-2007, 08:43 AM
I agree that you look good, but you should bank the cash you've been spending on gear. Take the cash and buy some steak, whole wheat bread, and a crapload of peanuts so you can get to eat'n!!! At your age, you should be able to hit 185 by the end of the year without a problem - assuming that your goal is size.

sharkall2003
03-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Why the cycles? You have a nice physique but for seven years of training you have a long ways to go.

Fcancel
03-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the comments guys
About the problem on eating is that Im already eating more than 5000kcal / day, and my stomach just cant take anymore. I try to eat more and... cant. Some of u may think I have a blessed metabolism for eating that much and dont gain bodyfat, but the price is that I just get muscle mass too damn slow. By the way, I always had acne on my back (sure it got worse with the juice, but always had it), I'll try to get another picture of me without any cycle and u'll notice.
Oh, and beleive me, my discipline and eating is not bad at all, much on the contrary. But it appears that when I eat more, my body just throw the energy out in form of bodyheat and stuff... and it just ****s up my acne even more, coz my back sweats too much. If anyone have any idea how to end this cycle of "eating + = sweating + and spending +", I would REALLY REALLY appreciate.
Thanks for the comments again =)

Sidior
03-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the comments guys
About the problem on eating is that Im already eating more than 5000kcal / day, and my stomach just cant take anymore. I try to eat more and... cant. Some of u may think I have a blessed metabolism for eating that much and dont gain bodyfat, but the price is that I just get muscle mass too damn slow. By the way, I always had acne on my back (sure it got worse with the juice, but always had it), I'll try to get another picture of me without any cycle and u'll notice.
Oh, and beleive me, my discipline and eating is not bad at all, much on the contrary. But it appears that when I eat more, my body just throw the energy out in form of bodyheat and stuff... and it just ****s up my acne even more, coz my back sweats too much. If anyone have any idea how to end this cycle of "eating + = sweating + and spending +", I would REALLY REALLY appreciate.
Thanks for the comments again =)

Go see a doctor, learn to properly track calories and man up. Unless you are a freak, gaining weight should not be rocket science.

Nosaj
03-08-2007, 09:21 AM
If you can't eat any more, then perhaps you need a new hobby. You don't get big without eating big, gear or not. You're just wasting your time an risking unnecessary side effects if you can't even get your diet in order. Try going above 5k cals a day by adding in some shakes, or eating earlier (or even a meal in the middle of the night) to get some extra calories in. If there is NOTHING you can do to eat more than 5,000 calories in a day then bodybuilding is probably not for you.

Beast
03-08-2007, 09:33 AM
2 words: back scrubber.

Neil
03-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Arms and shoulders look good in that last pic. I don't see any gains that couldn't have been made naturally though. An accutane cycle will most likely clear up the acne. Make some high calorie shakes with milk, protein powder, fruit, peanut butter; get creative and the calories shouldn't be a problem. Twenty rep squats worked great to blow my legs up. Any squat variation will probably show good results though, just stick to it and squat deep.

ederon
03-08-2007, 09:51 AM
no more juice for you, eat 6 big meals a day. and train hard. Youll gain huge

Jinkies
03-08-2007, 10:15 AM
How hard were you working in these 7 years?

ancom41
03-08-2007, 10:34 AM
An accutane cycle will most likely clear up the acne.

Acutane is a miracle drug, but it causes sever deperession. I cant imagine the emotional rollercoaster this kid will be on. Aggression from the test, and Depression from the acutane, throw in some ED medication for heightened arousal and we will get one f***ed up kid :D

Jordanbcool
03-08-2007, 10:38 AM
I have to agree with everyone else.

If you had been natural your gains would still be very.....slow. Now that you've told us you've been on a cycle....with your stats, you should really consider making some major adjustments in your overall plans. After 7 years, unless you're doing everything wrong.....even most natural bodybuilders have some impressive stats and they are usually HUGE.

I would lay off the anabolics until you get a better understanding of gaining weight. Anyways, good luck.

P.S. I feel you on the backne. That stuff is gross..

FighterInSnatch
03-08-2007, 12:28 PM
I don't believe you're eating 5k calories. If you were eating you should have been able to gain quite a bit of weight on your own.

Seriously though stop using gear. You're only digging yourself a hole.

Rock Steady
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
You say 5,000 cals a day and you aren't gaining. A few thoughts.
-Have you been tracking this? Are you just eating 5,000 most days, or are you really hitting 150,000 cals a month?
-Do you do any cardio? You may want to stop if you do.
-Do you take ritalin, diet pills, or drink a lot of coffee? Those can suppress the appetite and up your metabolism.

Good luck.

Jordanbcool
03-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Of all the people I talk to. Those that think they are eating alot usually aren't. A friend of mine says he eats alot...and he usually does. But he only eats two meals a day and if you added everything up...he wasn't eating nearly enough calories.

Fcancel
03-08-2007, 01:23 PM
yes, 5thousand kcal per day. I do track and its like this:
34% protein - 1676kcal
46% carbs - 2291kcal
20% fat - 965kcal
Total = 4942kcal / day

protein = 5,6g/kg of bodymass
carb = 7,74g/kg of bodymass
fat = 1,46g/kg of bodymass

About the cardio... no, I dont do it. Now if some of you beleive or not... well, Im sorry but I wouldnt lie 'bout this. And if Im doing it all wrong, I would appreciate if u guys guide me in the right direction about how to make a diet that would make me big =)

Thanks again for the comments.

Sidior
03-08-2007, 01:26 PM
yes, 5thousand kcal per day. I do track and its like this:
34% protein - 1676kcal
46% carbs - 2291kcal
20% fat - 965kcal
Total = 4942kcal / day

protein = 5,6g/kg of bodymass
carb = 7,74g/kg of bodymass
fat = 1,46g/kg of bodymass

About the cardio... no, I dont do it. Now if some of you beleive or not... well, Im sorry but I wouldnt lie 'bout this. And if Im doing it all wrong, I would appreciate if u guys guide me in the right direction about how to make a diet that would make me big =)

Thanks again for the comments.

go see a doctor

Rock Steady
03-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Wow, well that's a new one to me. Are you severely edgy or something? Always tapping your feet/twitching? Walk 20 miles to work and aren't counting that as cardio? Crap out whole protein bars before they're digested? Spend more than 6 hours a week in the gym?

Maybe you do need to see a doctor.

Guido
03-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm with everyone else here. If you are training hard, eating as much as you say, and STILL not gaining weight/muscle mass, there is something wrong. Maybe starting the juice that young messed up your natural hormonal/test levels. If so, you definitely need to see a doctor because you should have progressed much more than that in 7 years of training.

Bohizzle
03-08-2007, 02:03 PM
I was under the impression that starting that young could **** with thyroid, and thus this could possibly have stemmed from that. go see a doctor.

Neil
03-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Acutane is a miracle drug, but it causes sever deperession.

In a very small percentage of people who use it, and given that a lot of people using it are teenagers I wonder how many of them would be depressed anyways. I have used it and all I got was chapped lips. If it caused depression then stop taking it.

Fcancel
03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
I was under the impression that starting that young could **** with thyroid, and thus this could possibly have stemmed from that. go see a doctor.

Hmmm I really didnt know that. I guess I really should see an endocrinologist.

Thanks for all the inputs

soul71
03-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Acutane is a miracle drug, but it causes sever deperession. I cant imagine the emotional rollercoaster this kid will be on. Aggression from the test, and Depression from the acutane, throw in some ED medication for heightened arousal and we will get one f***ed up kid :D

agreed, that stuff is seriously nasty

i was on it for a full cycle, boy it messes you up, i came out about 8kg lighter than i was when i started, took me months to get back to where i was pre-accutane

edit: that being said, if your desperate, it really does work miracles

Gunshow
04-07-2007, 05:42 PM
agreed, that stuff is seriously nasty

i was on it for a full cycle, boy it messes you up, i came out about 8kg lighter than i was when i started, took me months to get back to where i was pre-accutane

edit: that being said, if your desperate, it really does work miracles

i was on accutane for 6 months lol, all it did to me was give me a dry face and got rid of all my acne. i think its amazing, if getting rid of your acne is depressing to you, then i would not recomend this drug.

Nik00117
04-08-2007, 11:09 AM
You look good, but not what you'd expect after 7 years of training. Esp with gear.

Did you truly train hard, and throughly for those 7 years?

Fcancel
04-09-2007, 10:27 AM
You look good, but not what you'd expect after 7 years of training. Esp with gear.

Did you truly train hard, and throughly for those 7 years?

Actually no... specially the beginning when I was 15. It's hard at that age to have the discipline to train / eat like u should. Specially the eating part... wasn't really good at that age. Perhaps in a few years I get where I want to... Im very disciplined now :D

steveo
04-21-2007, 01:27 AM
By the looks of your back that "gear" is having a bad effect on you, stop. It's not your diet or your sweaty bland, it's the extra hormones. You admit to not really working out your legs, well, that's 50% of your body weight. Squats will help you gain body mass, compound exercises will help, cut back on cardio, take extra complex carbs, high protein, MRP, and whole milk will help. Avoid processed foods, they digest quicker. Bodybuilding is a science and you must learn to read your body, don't punish it.

RedSpikeyThing
04-21-2007, 09:36 AM
You look good. That's an incredible amount of food to be stuffing down every day. Definately see a doc.

In a very small percentage of people who use it, and given that a lot of people using it are teenagers I wonder how many of them would be depressed anyways. I have used it and all I got was chapped lips. If it caused depression then stop taking it.

That is accounted for. A larger proportion of people developed depression when using accutane, then those who didn't take it.
Oh and the chapped lips/dry eyes/nose bleeds suck. OP, I'd still reccommend it if you're acne bothers you.

BFGUITAR
04-21-2007, 10:17 AM

Sorry but I have to comment.

Accutane CAN cause severe depression just like any serious drug can cause other symptoms. The chances of getting depression or any other severe side affect combined is less than 1 percent. Thats seems EXTREMELY reasonable. There are many more drugs out there with worse side effects that occur alot more frequent.
For example, prednisone. Go look up the list of things that can do to you. When people here say theyre going on that stuff no one else says "No man that stuff can give you depression".

steveo
04-21-2007, 10:34 AM
I took Accutane and it does work wonders, but it causes weak joints. Depression was not my worry, I hated the fact that my knees would hurt during heavy squats and my shoulders and elbows would hurt during heavy bench.

BFGUITAR
04-21-2007, 11:06 AM
I only experienced chapped lips, dry skin... dry eyes...

RedSpikeyThing
04-22-2007, 09:49 AM
I only experienced chapped lips, dry skin... dry eyes...

Lucky you :(