PDA

View Full Version : Nitor: Aftertaste

Pimpstick
03-08-2007, 07:57 AM
I got my order of Nitor yesterday afternoon and took my first dose (2 pills) this morning. I noticed a bad aftertaste, similar to the taste you get when you smell the pills in the bottle. The taste persisted for about an hour and a half, but has now subsided for the most part. Is this normal?

Side note: Also got some strawberry nitrean, and it is really good. Great job with that one ALN!

Oh yeah, the Nitor is great too, besides the taste.

Unreal
03-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Taste? Never tasted them, just swallow. I hope your not chewing them or something.

Bohizzle
03-08-2007, 11:14 AM
do u swallow them with water?

chris mason
03-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Yep, no chewing, just swallow with liquid!

Chris

Joshua Davis
03-09-2007, 04:29 AM
I have noticed (and I take ALOT of nitor), that if you don't drink enough water with any powder-filled capsule... you might find yourself burping dust 10-20 minutes later (the cap dissolves in your esophagus). ETS burps are kinda pleasant, actually (like unsweetened malted milk powder). The NITOR dry burps are like someone took 100 gallons of green tea, and concentrated them into a bitter little thumbtack.

THe best way to prevent this is to drink something BEFORE, and AFTER you down the caps.

Pimpstick
03-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Haha, yes, I took it with water, and no, I didn't chew them. I think it may have been a one time thing because I took them on an empty stomach with only an 8 oz glass of water. Thanks for the feedback; the product works great!