PDA

View Full Version : Animalpak

EDGEman
03-08-2007, 07:52 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone has ne info on this or there products ive been looking at buying their multi i was wondering if ne one has tried em

Hatred
03-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Huge proponent here. Swear by em.

KingWilder
03-08-2007, 08:32 PM
I wasn't impressed

Ritzol
03-09-2007, 07:15 AM
I wasn't impressed

me neither

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-09-2007, 02:14 PM
They gave my friend volcano diarrhea.

jamrock
03-09-2007, 05:24 PM
whats so special about that, compared to say an active men's multi from GNC or Centrum?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-09-2007, 06:14 PM
T3h nam3 branDD mak3z !T sp3C!Al!!!11

SpecialK
03-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I've never tried their products, but I enjoy reading through their website. The stories on there are pretty motivational for bodybuilders.

Holto
03-09-2007, 07:20 PM
whats so special about that, compared to say an active men's multi from GNC or Centrum?

Dosage.

Iceman111111
03-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Nothing special

Just get a good multi-vitamin

The Mangler
03-09-2007, 11:09 PM
I take them and love them. When I dropped 30lbs in less then 2 months and gained muscle mass, I was taking them. They were most notibly useful when i started to feel sick. I took the pack and the next day felt better(on non workout days which were Saturday and Sunday I took 1 Mega Multi, 1 calcium, magnesium and zinc, 1 1,000mg ester C and 1 fish oil omega). Very important when I seriously cut back my fat, carbs and calories. My body's immune system just needed their extra kick.

KingWilder
03-09-2007, 11:31 PM
I take them and love them. When I dropped 30lbs in less then 2 months and gained muscle mass, I was taking them. They were most notibly useful when i started to feel sick. I took the pack and the next day felt better(on non workout days which were Saturday and Sunday I took 1 Mega Multi, 1 calcium, magnesium and zinc, 1 1,000mg ester C and 1 fish oil omega). Very important when I seriously cut back my fat, carbs and calories. My body's immune system just needed their extra kick.

and what's to say ANY other multi wouldn't have done the same thing?

losing 30 lbs while using them is an irrelevant point, I doubt they did much to help

The Mangler
03-09-2007, 11:57 PM

losing 30 lbs while using them is an irrelevant point, I doubt they did much to help

I took the "other multi" on non workout days. Sometimes on these days I would get yellow flem. After Monday morning cardio and workout,i would take the Animal pack. By Monday night, Teusday morning the flem was gone And I felt alot better.
The loosing of 30 lbs was relevant because my body was seriously depleted of everything, everyday. Your body can make anything it needs, but you need the building blocks(vitamin and minerals). When it see that it has all the vitamins and minerals it needs, it makes what it needs and doesn't hold back, or hord these things. This will allow it to be minipulated alot easier. As in loosing unwanted weight and gaining muscle mass.
Now I'm 31 and doing this becomes almost impossible without proper intake of nutrients. I remember when I was 24 and my dad said how much energy he got when he ate a clean and nutricious diet. I changed my diet and took GNC mega men's and Centrum and felt absolutely no different. But when I hit 30 something happened. And now it makes all the difference in the world.
When I started taking Animal Packs I had less aches and pains(30), less sick time(30), more energy(30), better sex drive(30), and thought more clearly(30). If your 30+ you know exactly what I'm saying and probably laughing because it's true.

The Mangler
03-10-2007, 12:02 AM

Haha, I just read your Bio. Your 10 years younger then me. Of course you don't feel a difference yet. Your still full of GH, Test, and all that good stuff. I used to recover from injuries in 2 days when I was 22. Now its more like 10 months or permanant.

piff
03-10-2007, 12:04 AM
I like Animal Pak. It is just a multiple so I can't say I've noticed any tangible effects while taking it but it does have things that a lot other multiples don't

CaLLmeAhNuLd
03-11-2007, 09:50 PM
don't listen to anyone that tells you this stuff didnt work...if you take a universal product like animal cuts, and go about with a good diet and routine, you will not find a better fat burner, no doubt..same goes with stak and pumps n nitro...along the lines of fat burners tho, i've tried them all and none work better to cut the cravings n kill the fat.. cuts really did what the name said...

:spam: wtf is this???

235orbust
03-14-2007, 07:39 PM
animal m pak worked well for me