PDA

View Full Version : Going out tonight...

beachmuscles
03-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Last night I had my cheat meal...Tonight I have to go clubbing all night for a friends b-day. I will probably be out to about 3-4am clubbing with friends. What can I take with me (pocket) that wouldn't be considered a cheat? I just want to stay anabolic, and clean while I'm out. I probably won't be drinking...

Mr. D
03-10-2007, 03:00 PM
eat a big protein/fat laden meal before you go out. When you get home have a Cottage cheese type snack and go to bed.

Save calories for this unless you are bulking?

beachmuscles
03-10-2007, 03:12 PM
eat a big protein/fat laden meal before you go out. When you get home have a Cottage cheese type snack and go to bed.

Save calories for this unless you are bulking?

So are you saying I should have a huge meal (skip the meal while im out) before i leave? Or should I just pack a protein bar?

Morox
03-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Last night I had my cheat meal...Tonight I have to go clubbing all night for a friends b-day. I will probably be out to about 3-4am clubbing with friends. What can I take with me (pocket) that wouldn't be considered a cheat? I just want to stay anabolic, and clean while I'm out. I probably won't be drinking...

Do you think it will kill you to cheat once more?

Mr. D
03-10-2007, 04:18 PM
If you eat can relatively well while out, say at denny's or ihop get scrambled eggs or something, then eat with your buds and skip the pre meal or dont give a fcuk and eat whatever and have a nice big BM in the morning to celebrate!

Cirino83
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
It's your friends b-day..go out...get drunk...have fun...one night isn't going to ruin anything.

stepto180
03-10-2007, 06:32 PM
lol my sis would sooo bring a packet or two of tuna and maybe a baggie of celery...I can just see it

SEALBound
03-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Well...you could eat anything you wanted...then drink a whole bunch of hard alcohol and puke it all up later :)

Mark!
03-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Well...you could eat anything you wanted...then drink a whole bunch of hard alcohol and puke it all up later :)

Gets my vote. I actually seem to get a bit sick when I eat too much now that I've cut out dinner altogether. I went on a date a few nights back, and just got a grilled chicken Salad with lite ranch. Wasn't bad, ate half of it, then took the other half home. You can also find a beer that's low carb and lite. I'm Irish, and I had to make the change...which sucked, still does, but if I want to get into better shape and shed the weight, it's a draw back I'm willing to take.

03-10-2007, 09:13 PM
lol my sis would sooo bring a packet or two of tuna and maybe a baggie of celery...I can just see it

absoultly 100% would do that- ive been known to keep tuna and a fork in my purse but they could definaly fit in you pocket i also have can openers every where but if you buy the packet kind no can opener necessary

Roddy
03-10-2007, 09:48 PM
^^^ i'm with her and the original poster.

I'm so dedicated when i get into this. You cheat a few times it starts getting easier to fall off the bandwagon.

I'd be sneaking in an oatmeal bar, beef jerky, tuna and celery and ordering milk!

LOL, and yes i have done this!!! woot!

kique
03-11-2007, 06:57 AM
lol dude when its time to get drunk drink beer it will give you cals then hit a protein shake times 4 scoops before u go out and when u go to sleep ;) that will suffice

muscle chic
03-11-2007, 08:20 AM
I eat beef jerkey when I'm in this situation!!