PDA

View Full Version : Skinny Fat: the "best" of both worlds..

teaturtle
03-11-2007, 02:09 PM
:( Ok so I think I might be one of those skinny fat people, lol. But I want a proportionate body so how can one cure this skinny-fatness.... heh. Its really been bugging me and making me down, just wanna get over it.

McVein
03-11-2007, 02:24 PM
without sounding like the stereotypical message board perv....

I've seen your pictures, and i think you are far from skinny fat TT....

I'm not sure if i understand the question you are asking here though.

McIrish
03-11-2007, 02:24 PM
:( Ok so I think I might be one of those skinny fat people, lol. But I want a proportionate body so how can one cure this skinny-fatness.... heh. Its really been bugging me and making me down, just wanna get over it.

I don't really think that anyone is doomed to be a "skinny-fat" person. What's your diet like? That's probably the kicker.

I remember having read somewhere a quote regarding dieting... "Nobody has ever gotten fat eating vegetables." Clean up the diet, get lots of lean protein, take out all refined sugars, and cram delicious fibrous veggies (spinach and friends) in at every meal and you'll be neither skinny nor fat, just bufffffff. :)

Morox
03-11-2007, 06:01 PM
I am definitely a skinny/fat person. I am of average weight (150 lbs at a height of 5'8") and I can grab handful's of flab around my tummy area. It sucks...

Unholy
03-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Eat a healthy diet. clean out any junk, eat more protein and lift heavy. Adding some LBM will definitely improve your physique and you can decide where to go after 8-12 weeks.

Morox
03-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Eat a healthy diet. clean out any junk, eat more protein and lift heavy. Adding some LBM will definitely improve your physique and you can decide where to go after 8-12 weeks.

I tried this before for a few months and it didn't seem to do anything. I avoided sweets like the plague and ate a lot of lean meats.

Built
03-11-2007, 06:19 PM
You can get fat on "clean" food - trust me, I've done it.

www.fitday.com

Start there.

teaturtle
03-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Well its just that my hips and lovehandles (grrr) are too big. Then my calves/ankles are too small. I want thicker shoulders/chest, small waist/hips,, and nice legs.. haha im kinda sleepy so theres my daydream :P

teaturtle
03-12-2007, 07:40 AM
By the way, I've been eating starchy carbs only Post-workout. the only thing different is that i feel wayy more tired (I thought id get used to this already lol) and my appetite is pretty much gone.....:( 2,000 calories is a lot w/o carbs.