PDA

View Full Version : Foods to make me Bigger?

Dallas Saron
03-13-2007, 05:20 AM
Ok, Im 15 years old, About 172 cm tall and I weigh 60KG. Heres my problem, I'm trying to put on wight but I go up and down. One day I'll be on 58 then next I'll be 61 but I never go past 61. I eat alot and try to have 4 protein shakes a day, but with school it is never always 4. So anyway what are some good meals to eat for putting on weight?
Thank you!:thumbup:
Oh yeah, is why im not growing because I workout 3 times a week, play football (rugby league) on fridays plus football training on monday and thursday and touch footy on wednesdays.

Cirino83
03-13-2007, 07:27 AM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=65848

Mr. D
03-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Basically, you are not growing because you are not eating enough calories. You need CALORIES, not just protein. So that means healthy fats and good carbs.

I would track what you have been eating for 1 week on www.fitday.com and then add 20% to that number.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-13-2007, 01:00 PM
You simply need to eat more, man. Like Mr. D said, start tracking everything you eat on www.fitday.com ... sign up for a free account. Then track your average calories for a week and then come back and post a link to your diet log here. Protein shakes aren't magic. You need to focus on your overall caloric intake.