PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Desert

Metz17
03-13-2007, 11:45 PM
Just made this the other night it was my cheat day so I had a few beers in me but I made this for me and my girl. It was Peanut Butter and Bananna French Toast with some Ice cream over it. Used Wheat bread did the batter out of Eggs some skim milk, a little vanilla, some cinamin whipped it all up soaked the bread in it and threw it on a hot pan brown it on one side each peice of bread then I smeared natty PB and some sliced bananna mushed it all together like making a sandwich and threw it back on the pan it was a gooey mess than topped it off with some vanilla froz yougurt and sprinkled some crushed mixed nuts it was kick ass.. Figure I would share it

McIrish
03-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Just made this the other night it was my cheat day so I had a few beers in me but I made this for me and my girl. It was Peanut Butter and Bananna French Toast with some Ice cream over it. Used Wheat bread did the batter out of Eggs some skim milk, a little vanilla, some cinamin whipped it all up soaked the bread in it and threw it on a hot pan brown it on one side each peice of bread then I smeared natty PB and some sliced bananna mushed it all together like making a sandwich and threw it back on the pan it was a gooey mess than topped it off with some vanilla froz yougurt and sprinkled some crushed mixed nuts it was kick ass.. Figure I would share it

Can you make a dessert with ice cream that DOESN'T taste good? Now THERE's the challenge! :)

Seriously though, it sounds good, but why not just cut out the ice cream and the french toast and make this into a regular meal? It doesn't have to be a "cheat" per se. Bananas and PB still taste great when you eat them with healthy food (try adding them to oats and milk and whey in a blender, voila, it's a delicious non-cheat protein shake).

Rock Steady
03-15-2007, 11:27 AM
The Sahara? Oh, Dessert. Gotcha. Sounds good.

Metz17
03-15-2007, 05:45 PM
YEah i do add PB in my shakes and banannas, But I did this instead of just going out and eating a cake with ice cream on it. I figure if I can have something on my cheat day thats tastes like its totally out of control bad but still really not that bad why not..