PDA

View Full Version : Ets & Zma??

123 champ
03-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey. I used to take ZMA and it worked wonders for me and then I started taking ETS. I was just wondering if ETS is basically ZMA with a little extra umph in it. I haven't been getting the same deep sleep affect as with the ZMA, so I was wondering if I could take both ETS and ZMA, and maybe just half the recommended dose of ZMA since ETS already has some zinc and magnesium in it (but not as much as ZMA).

Lones Green
03-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey. I used to take ZMA and it worked wonders for me and then I started taking ETS. I was just wondering if ETS is basically ZMA with a little extra umph in it. I haven't been getting the same deep sleep affect as with the ZMA, so I was wondering if I could take both ETS and ZMA, and maybe just half the recommended dose of ZMA since ETS already has some zinc and magnesium in it (but not as much as ZMA).

yo, ETS has microlactin in it. ZMA dosent. and yes, ETS has zinc and magnesium in it, i'd say take ETS by itself and you'll be fine.

chris mason
03-14-2007, 08:14 PM

We do not suggest mixing the two for the reason you referenced (zinc and magnesium in both).

One more thing, it is MUCH more than ZMA with a little extra zing.

Chris

123 champ
03-14-2007, 09:02 PM
mk sounds good. thanks