PDA

View Full Version : JoJo FancyPants

FANCYPANTS
03-14-2007, 10:33 PM
OK guys here it is...

LibertyDante
03-15-2007, 08:59 AM
You have a very solid base.... I'd start out with a routine like WBB1 or BGB. Do you have any leg shots?

sharkall2003
03-15-2007, 01:34 PM
BGB is more of a workout for intermediates. WBB1 I think has enough volume to help go from nothing to something without getting hurt.

I say throw away the supplements and practice eating food, and growing without all that other crap. Only exception would be whey protein.

FANCYPANTS
03-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Thanks guys thats EXACTLY what i needed. I'll stick to the food, and whey protein. I don't have any leg pics (yet). I have an old ACL/miniscus injury, so im takin it slow on them. Ill get some better pics when i start my journal, and let you all know (and see) how it goes. :)

MAN THIS HELPS SOOO MUCH!
JOJO IS STOAKED!
Thx again!

Gabrielle
03-15-2007, 07:12 PM
you have really, really good potential. If you want to be ripped for summer, you are not that far off. Hit it hard and good luck

Detard
03-15-2007, 09:49 PM
looking good man. Like others have said, you have a great base to work off. Train consistantly and the gains will come soon enough.

PhilsterT
03-16-2007, 01:07 AM
Good base. Some serious hardwork and determination could get you a long way.

Keep us updated when you get along farther.

Ymesse
03-16-2007, 03:38 AM
I like the name, and you're already ahead of me, so keep it up!

FANCYPANTS
03-16-2007, 07:36 AM
Thanks so much for all the input. I have never gotten any before, so you could imagine how much this helps me :). First lift on WBB1 starts tonight :eek:. I am pretty excited though. After this week ill post some weights, a leg pic, and I'll throw together my journal. I got all i need...so lets do this!
Ill definetly keep you posted on my results!

~JoJo FancyPants

Paul Stagg
03-16-2007, 09:07 AM
You've got a solid base to build on, and you are at a good bf place to really pack on some mass without worrying about your waistline.

I've suggested it before, and I'll suggest it again. Pick up a copy of Keys to Progress, and follow it as intended. (Each chapter is a month)

A year from now, you'll need all new clothes.

Basic stuff. Basic lifting, basic eating.

More basic than even the WBB routines others are suggesting.

FighterInSnatch
03-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Looking great man! You're heading in the right direction. How are the legs?

FANCYPANTS
03-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Just finnished first day of WBB1, and holy cow! I could fall asleep in my chair right now..:) I have not done dead lifts since high school, and it shows! It was 80 degrees out, and i still had no problem steamin all the windows up in my car:) I took in about 3000 "cleanish" calories, and im workin on a steady diet. I'll post some numbers, and leg pics next week...Best news is i got a lifing partner; my big brother. However he has different goals, so i am looking for a cutting routine he can do while i do the WBB1. I know we wont be able to do most workouts together, but just so hes there and can break away from his weights to spot me for a minute. I don't know if any of you have dealt with a similar situation...
Well Im gonna crash for 10 hours...Thanks so much for the compliments/motivation/knowledge...I almost feel like im on a real lifting team:)

~JoJo FancyPants

Spartan936
03-16-2007, 11:03 PM
Awesome job. It's great to see someone join the site and dive right into it like a man.

stepto180
03-17-2007, 12:38 AM
lol your excitement makes me excited

big brothers are good for something I recruited mine as my lifting partner too!!!
my brother seems to be in about the same place as you are lifting wise and when he started back with me he made very quick strength gains...I look forward to watching your progress

ps.try loging you cals in somthing like fitday or mypyramid to see how many you need to be eatting to gain..i would think someone of your height and weight would need more then 3000 calorie

have you started a journal yet??

the doc
03-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks guys thats EXACTLY what i needed. I'll stick to the food, and whey protein. I don't have any leg pics (yet). I have an old ACL/miniscus injury, so im takin it slow on them. Ill get some better pics when i start my journal, and let you all know (and see) how it goes. :)

MAN THIS HELPS SOOO MUCH!
JOJO IS STOAKED!
Thx again!

remember for an acl/menicus injury that has full, painfree range-of-motion you should be trying to strengthen your quads, hams, and calves as much as possible. These are the muscles that hold your knee together, will provide stability for your daily functional tasks, and prevent the development of osteoarthritis and a possible knee replacement.

Powdered_Power
03-17-2007, 10:40 AM
First of all, good job in getting started!

One thing Id like to point out is that I am alot shorter and lighter than you and I currenly eat anywhere between 3000-3800 cals a day...so Im thinking you would need more than 3 k at your size.

Good luck!

FANCYPANTS
03-18-2007, 01:09 AM
ok ok Ill push the calories to around 4k, but damn i dunno if there is enough time in the day lol :) Thanks doc, words of wisdome on the knee really help out. Ive been babying this injury since surgery...and its time to stop! Ill get my journal started after this first week of workin out the "bugs":)
Stepto, and Powder thanks for the encouragement:)

Unholy
03-18-2007, 09:44 AM
You do have a great base. Some great advice from the fellow WBBers here. Believe me eat up, my little brother...posts on here as "Crapsicle" eats a solid 5-7k cals a day and he is barely putting on weight at 6' 4" 210lbs. Sometimes you just gotta eat everything in sight.