PDA

View Full Version : any nitrean sales coming up?

PoutineEh
03-18-2007, 12:23 PM
im almost through all my nitrean i got for christmas and i am going to need to stock up. id probably pickup some ets and nitor too. is there any discounts coming up towards an overall order? it will probably be a big order and id like to save some moolah. or can you not tell me when since it might discourage people from buying products now?

just curious.
:smoke:

Phenom
03-18-2007, 04:24 PM
I'll be pretty bummed if a decent sale is right around the corner lol. I just placed an order a few hours ago for ETS and another bottle of 500.

chris mason
03-18-2007, 05:23 PM
im almost through all my nitrean i got for christmas and i am going to need to stock up. id probably pickup some ets and nitor too. is there any discounts coming up towards an overall order? it will probably be a big order and id like to save some moolah. or can you not tell me when since it might discourage people from buying products now?

just curious.
:smoke:

What you said. :thumbup:

chris mason
03-18-2007, 05:24 PM
I'll be pretty bummed if a decent sale is right around the corner lol. I just placed an order a few hours ago for ETS and another bottle of 500.

Think of it this way, whenever a sales comes all you need do is stock-up.

Chris

PoutineEh
03-19-2007, 12:27 PM
What you said. :thumbup:

arghhhh haha alright then.:cool:

chris mason
03-29-2007, 09:57 AM
NOW!

PoutineEh
03-29-2007, 11:02 AM
hahah yeah, and i took advantage of it last night. thanks for the help w/ my order. also looking forward to the free t-shirt. ill be wearing it to the gym:D