PDA

View Full Version : A So Called Conundrum:

Auddasea
03-19-2007, 05:53 AM
I've decided to keep a profile to track my gains/progressions/and goals over the next few months. For some background on me, I'm 6'2- 6'3 187 Pounds & Have been working out for about three years off and on. I recently just really got into the science of lifting and understanding how caloric intake/metabolism/Anabolic gains and so on work. I also just started a real regiment because all of my lifts started to plateau. The work out I'm on is WBB1, and I'm trying to eat Approx. 4000-4500 Calories a day (Sometimes I Slack off at 2500 due to school and other things).

My lift's to my knowledge right now are as follows: (In Accordance to WBB1)

Bench Press: 2 x 8 145LBS
Dips: 2 x 10
Sitting DB Shoulder Press: 2 x 8 45LBS
Low Incline DB press: 2 x 6 45LBS
BB Curl: 2 x 6 70LBS
BB Rows: 2 x 8 70LBS
Military Press: 2 x 6: 70LBS
Hammer Curl: 2 x 8: 35LBS

I'm currently trying to develop my upper body because it's dis proportionated to my lower half which is more than built due to sports in high-school.
I guess that's all for now folks..

I'm gonna go mix up my protein shake & have some gram crackers with peanut butter!!

-Skye

Auddasea
03-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Wow, really good work out this morning...
I was really focused and was pushing out reps on everything
very controlled and could feel the exact target muscles doing what I wanted them to do. But boy oh boy I bet tomorrow I'm going to be sore..I did happen to get a flat tire riding my bike home but I pushed it on the rim anyways so there's my leg workout haha...

Also my low incline DB press is a lot higher than I thought...I did 2 x 10 45LBS....time to move up to 50LBS I supose..

Thats all for now...have to get ready for school and what not so I'm out..

Hope everyone has a good day...

Auddasea
03-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Very weird eating regiment today...is as follows...

Totals
Calories. 2502
Fat.94
Carbohydrates.241
Protein.184

Thats all i could find in fit day...I also had some cookies that were about 300Calories...2 Gatorades and some other snacks here and there...
I'm a little under today on cals but I think I got in a good 3200.

I'm pretty tired and sore from this mornings workout so this is gonna be a very good much needed night of rest. Update you guys soon.

-Skye