PDA

View Full Version : Fat Loss Stack To Ottawa

ianewilson
03-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Has anyone here ordered the Fat Loss Stack to any Ontario locations? I'm interested in ordering the stack but I wanted to check the bottom line price after all of the add-ons. Thanks for any help rendered.

chris mason
03-20-2007, 10:15 AM
We charge a flat rate of $10.95 for shipping to Canada. We use USPS Air Parcel to minimize any duties for taxes you may be charged. Most customers do not have any extra charges levied, but it does happen on occasion and there is no rhyme or reason to it.

ianewilson
03-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks Chris. I think I'm going to go ahead and order the fat loss stack with an extra jug of Nitrean and take my chances with the duty. You can't beat the quality of At Large so sometimes you're just gonna have to pay for it.

Sidior
03-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Thanks Chris. I think I'm going to go ahead and order the fat loss stack with an extra jug of Nitrean and take my chances with the duty. You can't beat the quality of At Large so sometimes you're just gonna have to pay for it.

I have ordered to both ottawa and oakville, shipping is what chris mentioned but customs always charges up the ass. Just something to keep in mind.