PDA

View Full Version : less ETS ok?

louisl288
03-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey,

I just received my order of ETS today and I was looking at the recommended dosage and it says 4 pills in the morning and at night.

I was just wondering if it would make that much of a difference for me (a healthy 15 year old male) to take maybe 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night.

Unless that drastically reduces the potency of the supplement I will probably do just that.

Any information on ETS with also welcome because i am very shaky to start cramming 8 pills a day in my body.

Thanks

chris mason
03-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Give 4 per day a try. You may find it will still do the trick.

Chris

louisl288
03-20-2007, 03:58 PM
alright I'll give the 2 doses of 2 a day a try.

Shark
03-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Take all 4 at once, before you go to bed. I've been doing 4 for a while and it works fine. It's more subtle, but still effective.

louisl288
03-20-2007, 06:44 PM
shark- so you take all four at once only at night?

Shark
03-21-2007, 10:22 AM
yes.

louisl288
03-21-2007, 07:33 PM
How long in general does it takes to notice the first signs of the stuff?

chris mason
03-21-2007, 08:50 PM
4-5 days of use.

saia127
03-21-2007, 09:08 PM
I have a question about ETS. I Just got a high ankle sprain, would the ETS help heal it or not?

Thanks.

D Breyer
03-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Take all 4 at once, before you go to bed. I've been doing 4 for a while and it works fine. It's more subtle, but still effective.
:withstupi

I take them in the morning when I remember... which isn't very often haha

4 at night seems to do the trick

beatlesfreak
03-21-2007, 09:49 PM

Yep. That works for me as well. Don't know if it's all in my head, but if I take these things in the morning I feel drowsy all day. I like to take them at night right before bed when a little extra drowsiness is a good thing.

louisl288
03-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh my God, it's only the third day and I've never slept so soundly in my life until last night.

Phenom
03-25-2007, 01:47 PM
I started off taking 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. So far there's been no effect on DOMS/soreness, but holy **** my dreams have been great and I remember a lot of detail about them. Here's a description about one of them:
Note: If you don't have a lot of freetime today, dont waste your time reading this.

I was walking around with my friend through the woods and we were lost, then we found this field of crops, but the crops were oreos. We thought it was great so we started eating a whole bunch of them and stuffing our pockets etc. Then a security guard found us and said "what's in your hands determines the rest of your life." I quickly shoved the oreos in my hand into my mouth, but he saw my mouth was stuffed, so he took me and my friend to a house thing where we were supposed to be locked up. One of the younger female employees I guess that worked in the lock up house was telling me and my friend about all the guards and how they can catch people that try to run away because they are very good runners. She was really friendly, but more importantly, pretty hot. Then another group of captives came into the house a little later and one of them was a real good friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time. Weird circumstances to reunite with an old friend, but whatever, it was cool. :D

Thanks ETS!

chris mason
03-25-2007, 02:14 PM
I started off taking 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. So far there's been no effect on DOMS/soreness, but holy **** my dreams have been great and I remember a lot of detail about them. Here's a description about one of them:
Note: If you don't have a lot of freetime today, dont waste your time reading this.

I was walking around with my friend through the woods and we were lost, then we found this field of crops, but the crops were oreos. We thought it was great so we started eating a whole bunch of them and stuffing our pockets etc. Then a security guard found us and said "what's in your hands determines the rest of your life." I quickly shoved the oreos in my hand into my mouth, but he saw my mouth was stuffed, so he took me and my friend to a house thing where we were supposed to be locked up. One of the younger female employees I guess that worked in the lock up house was telling me and my friend about all the guards and how they can catch people that try to run away because they are very good runners. She was really friendly, but more importantly, pretty hot. Then another group of captives came into the house a little later and one of them was a real good friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time. Weird circumstances to reunite with an old friend, but whatever, it was cool. :D

Thanks ETS!

It usually takes 4-5 days for the rest of the effects to kick-in.

Chris

D Breyer
03-25-2007, 08:20 PM
That's odd because for some reason I can remember my dreams more vividly as well after I started taking ETS...