PDA

View Full Version : Chipotle

hithegym7footer
03-21-2007, 12:41 AM
I don't know if chipotle's are everywhere but we have them in AZ. Is a big chipotle burrito a good post workout meal. I am lifting to put on size and strength, so i thought that all the calories would be good. Plus i just absolutely love em. Just wanted to know if there were other places people ate at for a good post workout meal, and too make sure im not killing myself by eating at chipotle everyday.
My Burrito: :thumbup: Rice, black beans, Double Chicken, lots of mild salsa, sour cream, and lots of cheese. half the time it doesn't even fit in to tortilla.

greekboy80
03-21-2007, 07:21 AM
For you(7'0 - 228) you can probably eat whatever the hell you want....

I would have my normal post work out(immediate) protein(whey) and simple carbs(dex/malto). Then after an hour/hour and half or so, then have the burrito.

Basicly, I would slam my protein and carb drink after my workout in my car at the gym. Drive home, shower, rest for about and hour or so then, drive up and get the burrito.

I'd watch the sour cream and cheese though. The calories in those things are packed as is, and right after the workout you might not wants so much fat but the higher protein and carbs are great!