PDA

View Full Version : 3 years at WBB

jAy_Dub
03-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Here's me today at the end of my bulk. Sittin at a solid 225 lbs 6'2 at 20 years old. Havent maxed out for a year or so probably but my big 3 are bench 245x7, squats 350x5, and deadlift 405x4. I've had big changes since about 3 years ago when I found WBB. I used to be a tiny little bitch. Here is what I had to start with... http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=49271

Here I was a few months ago.
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=85125

And here are the updates.

jAy_Dub
03-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Here are a few more.

I will be maintaining for a couple months before I start my cut. I hate cutting..

Mik
03-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Big difference man!
Def. nice improvement.

Rock Steady
03-21-2007, 01:22 PM
You should create some side by sides.

Big improvement.

fleep
03-21-2007, 01:27 PM
VERY solid jdub

bill
03-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Good job lots of improvements

Cirino83
03-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Wow very nice job. HUUUGE difference. Looks like in your current pics you ate your old self.

Sidior
03-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Great progress.

Jordanbcool
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Much bigger. Congratulations. :bow:

HILL
03-21-2007, 02:09 PM
good progress mate big props.

WHen you start your next cycle if you choose to do one which im suposing your going to your gonna look real solid mate

Detard
03-21-2007, 03:16 PM
lookin thick bro. HUGE change from the very first pic. nice job.

Built
03-21-2007, 03:20 PM
I see evidence of some serious eating and lifting. Nice work - you really worked at this, and it shows!

jAy_Dub
03-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone. It means a lot. Just shows what hard work and consistency can do for anyone out there that wants it.

ddegroff
03-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Damn bro nice work.

You're not scrawny any more!

Tofer
03-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Looking a hell of a lot better, man. Your first set of pics remind me of my own from a year ago. You've accomplished a lot in three years.

Maki Riddington
03-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Hard work has definitely been practiced. Great job!

deeder
03-22-2007, 12:26 AM
Daaaaaamnnnn!!! Huge progress man! Congrats!!!!

slither
03-22-2007, 01:02 AM
Awsome pictures man! You have made one hell of a change! Keep up the great work and try to update it more than once every 3 years LOL

getfit
03-22-2007, 02:00 AM
Great progress.Keep up the good work.

RBB
03-22-2007, 08:45 AM
you've put on a lot of size. real nice work, jay.

Davidelmo
03-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Great improvement - you've been skinny, you've been fat and now you look pretty damned solid.

Keep it up!

PoutineEh
03-22-2007, 11:10 AM
nice

Roddy
03-22-2007, 04:46 PM
Jeez, even the difference between the last few months is insane! Nice work!

cphafner
03-22-2007, 05:40 PM
you've certainly done great, but with patience you could have acheived that naturally.

deeder
03-22-2007, 08:22 PM
you've certainly done great, but with patience you could have acheived that naturally.

I didn't want to be the one to say anything... But I agree.

Still quite a transformation from 3 years ago.

jAy_Dub
03-22-2007, 08:39 PM
dd- thanks man.
tofer- sucks bein skinny, doesnt it? good thing we can do somethin about it. just gotta keep at it.
maki- thanks, i've definitely learned alot here at wbb, you definitely have a big part of it. thank you for that!
deeder- thanks bro, you still plan on running a cycle anytime?
slither- thanks, but uhhh I have updated it more than just now? thats where all my other pictures came from..
getfit- thank you.
rbb- thanks bro, you definitely helped me out with all my newb questions. helped things go the right way.
david- yea man, i've been it all haha. my first bulk ended up pretty bad with that belly lol.
poutine- thanks, and i saw your original response, just didnt have time to respond, but i agree about my back. i think it was a little of both, my stance being off and my right lat being slightly bigger. should even out eventually..
roddy- thanks dude.
cp- i agree with you. but i saw the opportunity and took it. simple as that. i did what i did with no regrets. everything went great, pct is still ahead of me but i see no reason why it wouldnt go smoothly. i'm glad with my decisions. i've learned a ton too.

deeder
03-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Not anytime soon. Powerlifting has become more important to me so I'm going to hold off, perhaps forever, until I decide I've had enough of powerlifting.

You got some great results from your cycle no doubt about it. I wasn't trying to say you took the easy way out or take away from your achievements. We all know you still had to put in the work to look the way you do.

Gabrielle
03-23-2007, 07:43 PM
looking good. You started a bit quick, but big deal. You did your research, asked good questions and great work ethic. Good luck in the future.

booyah
03-24-2007, 01:30 AM
Congrats, that is an awesome transformation and I can't imagine the hard work you've put into that.

BTW, this was the last post in the thread you posted from 2 and a half years ago...

It takes years to develop good muscle. The real test is how long you can keep working out with out getting lazy or discouraged.

Stick with it, you've done very well for 3 months, but thats the easy part.

The first few months you usually make great gains, the gains will be harder to make as you progress, but stick with it, stick with it, stick with it! Consistency over time is the key.

looks like you took his advice to heart!

McIrish
03-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Solid efforts, J, keep it up in the gym!

jAy_Dub
03-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Gabrielle- thanks bro, its nice to have some reasurance that I did things the right way, even though I did start younger than most. thanks for all the advice over the months.
booyah- haha thats funny to look back at that now. definitely some solid advice.
McIrish- I'm definitely not stopping anytime soon, thats for sure.

jAy_Dub
03-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Havent had an update for about a year now. Heres a crappy pic of me today sitting at a very fat and boated 255 lbs.

deeder
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Holy **** bro! YOU ****ING BLEW UP!

chris mason
03-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Wow! What a difference! Nice work!

Chris

patrick3217
03-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Wow man.. I know its a bit repetative but da** you put in the work and came a long way.. It really does look like you ate your old self, thats amazing progress man..

Guido
03-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Damn, man. You're not even the same person! Definitely no longer a scrawny little bitch. :)

method115
03-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks everyone. It means a lot. Just shows what hard work and consistency can do for anyone out there that wants it.

Exactly a lot of people need to understand consistency is key. I always try to tell people do whatever you want but concentrate on being consistent. You can iron out the details later but you won't achieve anything if your not being consistent.

jAy_Dub
03-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Holy **** bro! YOU ****ING BLEW UP!

Thanks man!

Wow! What a difference! Nice work!

Chris

Thanks Chris, AtLarge has definitely helped me with my gains throughout this whole process.

Wow man.. I know its a bit repetative but da** you put in the work and came a long way.. It really does look like you ate your old self, thats amazing progress man..

Damn, man. You're not even the same person! Definitely no longer a scrawny little bitch. :)

Thanks guys!

Exactly a lot of people need to understand consistency is key. I always try to tell people do whatever you want but concentrate on being consistent. You can iron out the details later but you won't achieve anything if your not being consistent.

Yea even if you arent doing everything right, if you stay consistent, watch how your body responds, and learn from mistakes then the progress will come.

Indifference
03-11-2008, 04:46 PM
man that is an awesome bloat. you look alot like I do actually and weigh similar (given your an inch taller), however your bloat is slightly... bloatier than mine!

awesome work!

Invain
03-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Lookin swole fatass!

You really don't even look that bad. How heavy do you plan on getting Jay? I've been shooting for 230 recently but I'm already having more fat gains than I wanted.

jAy_Dub
03-11-2008, 06:29 PM
man that is an awesome bloat. you look alot like I do actually and weigh similar (given your an inch taller), however your bloat is slightly... bloatier than mine!

awesome work!

Thanks

Lookin swole fatass!

You really don't even look that bad. How heavy do you plan on getting Jay? I've been shooting for 230 recently but I'm already having more fat gains than I wanted.

Haha thanks man. I plan on maintaining for a few weeks and then cutting. I would love to keep bulking but its time for me to get down to some single digits bf. From there I'm going to continue bulking, very slowly (hopefully never going over 12%) until I get to my ultimate goal of 280 at 10% but thats a long ways away.

bjohnso
03-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Lookin' good man. When I clicked on this thread, I didn't realize it was a year old. I thought you would be bigger than that (and you're recent picture confirms that you are). You've come a long way in a year.

RBB
03-11-2008, 09:04 PM
that's a hell of a lot of progress for only 3 years, bro. impressive. it'll be cool to see what you look like when you cut down.

Nosaj
03-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Hold onto that LBM through the upcoming cut and you'll look really good bro. Keep it up, everything is looking ace.

hulkinout
03-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Mass-wise, I think you still look really impressive. Don't be so hard on yourself.

jAy_Dub
03-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Lookin' good man. When I clicked on this thread, I didn't realize it was a year old. I thought you would be bigger than that (and you're recent picture confirms that you are). You've come a long way in a year.

Mass-wise, I think you still look really impressive. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Thanks guys

that's a hell of a lot of progress for only 3 years, bro. impressive. it'll be cool to see what you look like when you cut down.

Thanks RBB. It's actually been 4 years now since my update. I'm actually considering paying for a years worth of diet help. I think it would be a smart move on my part right now. $250 for a years worth of professional advice would be well worth it imo, and it would get me exactly where I want.

Hold onto that LBM through the upcoming cut and you'll look really good bro. Keep it up, everything is looking ace.
Thanks bro, its really going to suck cutting.