PDA

View Full Version : What Woud You Do

Shobe
03-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey everyone I"m on the market to buy some Cell Mass, SAN Infusion and Waxy Maize starch. However I"m extremely limited with cash right now. Out of those three what would you buy or should I say what would be most crucial effective and worth my money at this point.

Built
03-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Get whatever protein powder you like the taste of (nothing with carbs or fat - you can add those later - something like Nitrean or ON whey protein would work), dextrose or maltodextrin from the u-brew (ie cheap) and creatine monohydrate, plain, unflavoured, whatever's on sale (At Large sells it, or wherever you get your other supps).

Anthony
03-21-2007, 05:53 PM
If cash is tight, why not stick to food?

Shobe
03-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Oh I don't need a protein shake. I already take ON Whey before and after workouts.

VikingWarlord
03-21-2007, 07:10 PM
If cash is tight, why not stick to food?

To take this question farther, why would you need any of those things?

Shobe
03-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Well the SAN Infusion (Meal Replacement) I want to use to add more meals in my day due to time constraints and work. Cell Mass I want because it's CEE and Waxy Maize I need for my post workout carb source, and also heard its much easier to digets and better for cutting.

Built
03-21-2007, 09:33 PM
On a tight budget or a tight timeline, meal replacement shakes can prove economical on both fronts.

That being said, on a cut, I prefer to chew most of my food. Why would waxy maize be better for cutting?

Shobe
03-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Well I read that Waxy Maize is more quickly absorbed therefore lest bloat and body fat.