PDA

View Full Version : i have a stack question

ZenMonkey
03-22-2007, 12:05 PM
ok, i was directed to ask here...
currently i am bulking and my stack goes as follows
whey, casein, noxplode, glutamine, animal pak, ets

when i cut (soon) would it be appropriate to add nitor and thermocin into that forementioned combonation? any changes? I am thinking about getting rid of the glutamine and save a bit

ValleyFR
03-22-2007, 09:17 PM
drop the animal pak or sell it....my room mate uses it and it doesnt help him at all......keep the glutamine because the nOexplode is something i am getting as well and it has creatine mixed with No, but no glutamine, glutamine will increase the benifits of your muscle growth by giving them the things they need.

sharkall2003
03-22-2007, 11:40 PM
My suggestion on a cut would be something like Nitor, creatine, whey, and fish oil. Nothing else is necessary.

Built
03-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Glutamine is pretty much worthless.

chris mason
03-23-2007, 08:19 AM
ok, i was directed to ask here...
currently i am bulking and my stack goes as follows
whey, casein, noxplode, glutamine, animal pak, ets

when i cut (soon) would it be appropriate to add nitor and thermocin into that forementioned combonation? any changes? I am thinking about getting rid of the glutamine and save a bit

First, there is nothing wrong with the Animal Pak. We also offer a multi-vitamin product and you may like to give that a whirl the next time around.

Next, it would be fine to add Nitor OR Thermocin (not both) to your supplement regimen to help you lose body fat. To save some money, you can also look at our Fat Loss Stacks.

Chris

ZenMonkey
03-23-2007, 12:30 PM
the ETS isnt anything revolutionary, what is so good about it

chris mason
03-23-2007, 12:39 PM

Where did this comment come from?

Try it, and you will see what is so good about it. Anything else is rhetoric, no?

Chris

ZenMonkey
03-23-2007, 12:40 PM
and if i am bulking, donnt add in the nitor, correct...?

Built
03-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Correct.

Alex.V
03-23-2007, 01:17 PM

Is this a statement or a question? I'm confused.

And I agree, glutamine is worthless.

ZenMonkey
03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
a question, i just want to know why it works so well and if it truly does

chris mason
03-23-2007, 05:30 PM
a question, i just want to know why it works so well and if it truly does

It does, and the secret to its effectiveness is its ability to control inflammation and aid the recovery process.