PDA

View Full Version : How fat am I?

WBBIRL
03-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Edit

Bohizzle
03-22-2007, 07:20 PM
no way to tell with the gyno at ur bf%, I'm gunna say roughly 30%, although I don't know how accurate that is, as I'm not really that great at guessing above 20%... At 225 you will look very good, at 235 I think you'll look still pretty good. Just keep at it man, you've come along way since ur last pictures. Although it's only been ~10lbs, it looks like a lot more that u've shed. Keep at it.

Andrew

Bob
03-22-2007, 07:24 PM
I would say less fat then you used to be...
Progress is progress.. is progress!!! Keep at it... keep lifting heavy... keep on a good diet... and you will continue to progress!!!

WBBirl you've come a long way... and it's a long trip... but believe me, it's well worth it... and you will get there!!

GL man...

HeavyBomber
03-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Dude,
You're twenty years old right? I can tell by your structure that you have MAJOR potential. I freaking wish we lived near each other. I could help you achieve what you want. I would pay YOU to let me train you. It looks to me you have what it takes to move some serious weight. And as far as fat, you have some work to do yeah, but you're on the right track just being on this site and you have so many years to improve.
Keep it going man :thumbup:

ValleyFR
03-22-2007, 07:34 PM
i would say upper 30%...i am 25%+ and the thing that kills me is my stomache....but i am 255 right now cutting down.

WBBIRL
03-22-2007, 07:36 PM
The appearance is killing me right now, its racking my brain. My build seems very good for bench/squat and even decent for dead.

I guess I shouldn't have expected too much, to have the phsyqiue I want to have I would be a pro body builder if I could have it at 265 lol. I'd be massive as hell.

Detard
03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
^^^ what HB said. You look like you could move some serious weight if you keep training properly. Youve been here a while and have a solid base of knowledge so youll do fine. Good luck man.

ValleyFR
03-22-2007, 07:41 PM
yeah...he does look like he would be huge as hell

Jordanbcool
03-22-2007, 07:48 PM
no way to tell with the gyno at ur bf%, I'm gunna say roughly 30%, although I don't know how accurate that is, as I'm not really that great at guessing above 20%... At 225 you will look very good, at 235 I think you'll look still pretty good. Just keep at it man, you've come along way since ur last pictures. Although it's only been ~10lbs, it looks like a lot more that u've shed. Keep at it.

Andrew

Yup^^

Just keep chugging along at it man. You'll get there.

blaze1
03-22-2007, 07:58 PM
I agree with everyone else, you got a good frame and serious potential. You've done great bro, nothing to be ashamed of. just keep at it.

FANCYPANTS
03-22-2007, 08:27 PM
I agree with everyone else, you got a good frame and serious potential. You've done great bro, nothing to be ashamed of. just keep at it.
x2!
Just keep coming here for motivation...YOU'LL REACH YOUR GOAL!!!

Mik
03-23-2007, 07:56 AM
I agree wholeheartedly with HB. Well said. IMO you don't have gyno it's just due to your bf. I'm no expert but I don't think it'll be an issue with you once you get lower. Keep up the progress and hard work IRL!

Beast
03-23-2007, 08:16 AM
It actually doesn't look like you have any gyno, just fatty tissue... more of a reason to keep you motivated to lose it!

sharkall2003
03-23-2007, 08:18 AM
I do not know if you have gyno. I do know that you're atleast 20% bodyfat. I do know you have made some big changes since I first started here. I do know that you keep a journal. You're making progress and you'll win the race if you have the endurance. This isn't a sprint.

FighterInSnatch
03-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Just diet man and stick with it.

You're pretty overweight but like everyone else said you have a very good frame

Rock Steady
03-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I agree with the others - yes you have fat to lose, but your frame has great potential.

Btw, and maybe it's just because I'm tired, the black over your ass made me laugh out loud at work! I think I watch too much immature TV, because while I can tell why you did it, all I could think of was poo.

Keep that protein high and the lifts big man.

Stumprrp
03-23-2007, 12:52 PM
IRL, just keep doin what your doin bro, your getting leaner but you have some time to go, keep that goal in your head and shoot for it!

MARTINN333
03-23-2007, 01:05 PM
I agree with Bomber and the others...youve got potential written all over you. Keep in the right direction (dropping fat and adding muscle) and youre bound for pleasing results.

Sidior
03-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Weight loss is very noticeable man, way to do it. No idea on bf either but I would say 25%+. Also I don't think you have any gyno, just fat on the chest. Keep up the solid progress bro!

Chris Rodgers
03-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Don't worry about it. In a few months, stumppr will be way fatter. :)

I think HB and everyone are on the money. As long as you realize it's not some magic pill or overnight thing(which I know you do) then you can reach whatever goals you want. Keep training heavy and consistent and working hard on that diet. Week to week, month to month the changes will come and you will be one sexy beast with chicks all over you. As well as a strong sumbitch.

PS- some shorts would have been fine and I am a little disturbed as to why the back is blacked out. Accident? :P

WBBIRL
03-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Not an accident, just figured it a bit much for some members to see IRL in all his glory on the day he decided to wear the tighty whities.

I know its not an overnight thing and I won't stop. I started this on my 20th birthday (nov 18th 2006) and come my 21st this next nov I'll be looking much much different then I do now!

You guys really think I have that much strength potential with my frame?

LevesqueIsKing
03-24-2007, 08:32 PM
without a doubt...but if I were in that situation, I would put cardio at first priority. Dont get me wrong, you gotta lift too, its just that personally, I would run more than lift. Once you get down to a weight you were happy with, all that confidence will help you in your lifts, and again, since you already have a great frame if you stick with it you should be a 250 lbs of pure muscle in no time.

sharkall2003
03-24-2007, 10:39 PM
without a doubt...but if I were in that situation, I would put cardio at first priority. Dont get me wrong, you gotta lift too, its just that personally, I would run more than lift. Once you get down to a weight you were happy with, all that confidence will help you in your lifts, and again, since you already have a great frame if you stick with it you should be a 250 lbs of pure muscle in no time.

If a guys as large as Irl was running that would be TERRIBLE on his knees. He just needs to keep having a strict diet like he has now and slowly work on losing weight.

WBBIRL
03-24-2007, 11:09 PM
box squatting 500+ can't be any better for them, but your right. I try to do low impact cardio like elliptical and stair master.

McIrish
03-24-2007, 11:24 PM
If you must do cardio, I say swimming FTW. Very low impact, unless I'm way off the mark. At any rate, I agree with Sharky. Running would be a little too taxing for you at present.

As for being fat, you're on the road to ripped beast-dom, IRL. Keep at it, bro!!

sharkall2003
03-25-2007, 06:54 AM
box squatting 500+ can't be any better for them, but your right. I try to do low impact cardio like elliptical and stair master.

There is a difference between stress and a repetitive pounding stress. Squatting isn't terrible for your knees if you have good form. But running while being heavier can be brutal on your knees. I'd stick to walking and/or jogging.

WBBIRL
03-25-2007, 10:42 AM
Yea we jog and i'll be using the stair master. Low impact but very intense.

88 days till summer time, I want to lose 25 pounds of fat by June 21st.

mowmoney
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
dude did you crap your britches, or is it a bad stain? Lol. Looks like you could be thick and huge! Keep it up.

ederon
04-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Cardio is a must at your health condition. Other than that circuit training would help alot to. (i.e Full body workouts roughly 3 to 4 times a week)

Unholy
04-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Cardio is a must at your health condition. Other than that circuit training would help alot to. (i.e Full body workouts roughly 3 to 4 times a week)

terrible advice.

Titanium_Jim
04-10-2007, 05:58 PM
You've lost like 50 lbs already, right? Man, you look remarkably better, and a LOT stronger. Don't get discouraged, and remember that while you're losing fat, you've gained muscle too, which makes it seem like the scale is playing tricks on you. Keep up the good work.

Levantar
04-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I keep reading everyone write about how you lost alot of weight already. I looked for some "before" pics and the only ones I found were taken off photobucket. Any chance of you posting them up again for comparison sake?

WBBIRL
04-10-2007, 08:14 PM
262 pounds to date, going to get the journal going again. Aiming for 240 pounds by June 21st, the first offical day of summer.

That will put me down 80 pounds since 11/18/2006 and besides meeting a very special lady back in march it'll be one of the best things thats ever happened to me.

That basically means I need to shed about 8 pounds for each may and june. By the end of april I should be 256-257 in clothes no shoes and about 260 in shoes.

Ask others that I've talked to in the past on this fourm and they'll tell you how I said I just couldn't lose weight. Well I've proven that was bull**** and if I can do this ANYONE can. I've already lost 58 pounds and come summer of 08 I'm gonna look like one bad mo fo. 5'10 225-235 pounds @10-12% BF by june 21st 2008 baby!

PoutineEh
04-11-2007, 08:11 PM
sound like your prepared to do what you have to, which is great! :thumbup: only thing seperating you from your goals is time, so just keep it up and good luck to you

Roddy
04-11-2007, 10:19 PM
^^ i say max-ot cardio FTW.

Yes you do have ALOT of potential. Keep dieting bud! keep lifting. It takes time! Stick with it!!! :D

OneBadUnit
04-12-2007, 09:00 AM
MUCH IMPROVEMENT !!!

I remember your older pics, and I can definitely tell. I speak from experience, having lost over 100lbs myself, just keep driving.

Yes, you will plateau, get discouraged from time to time, but I've seen all of the positive feedback posts in here already and they are all right. (except for the one about running for cardio; it hurt my knees when I tried at 260+)

Keep it up !

WBBIRL
04-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Cardio doesn't hurt my knees, I just feel that doing it the way my training partner wanted to do it is wrong and I wanted to take a MAX-OT approach before even getting the PM from Roddy. Sorta like HIIT...

262 pounds now, but my diet needs re cleaned up and I have to get more strict.

I've been a little more relaxed on the diet, having 4-5 sodas per week and eating some stuff that I could do without all together like 2-3 cookies here and there or maybe a 25 cent size bag of chips. I don't need that garbage, and when I'm busting ass on the stair stepper or elliptical or recumbent bike I'll just be thinking that the chips are responsible for this and when I go to get more I'll think of all the effort I put in on the stair master or bike.

djreef
04-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Man, if I had your frame, and I were still your age, I'd hightail it to the nearest powerlifting gym and start making friends. Oh wait, I forgot, that's what I actually did (it's been so long ago). I think you'd have a future there if you met the right group of guys. Then it wouldn't be so much about losing weight, as it would be about gaining size and strength. I found everything else took care of itself.

DJ

Fuzzy
04-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Dman, you look good!!!

Sooooooo much better then your last pics I remember.

WBBIRL
05-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Weight update today

WBBIRL
06-23-2007, 05:03 PM
267 pounds right now, probably holding a lot of water as the last two weeks the diet was carb heavy.

Hit up a few workouts, still think im fatter then hell, worlds still a spinnin.

Here's a new picture

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/fat5.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/fat3.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/fat4.jpg

Since college will basically be 16 week terms I'll go by that. I have 9 weeks until I start school and in those 9 weeks I want to drop 20 pounds, not that hard at all since the first 3-5 will be water and come off in no time and I'm still pretty fat. Then the first 16 week term (fall 07) I wish to drop an additional 20 pounds. 6 months, 40 pounds and probably 15% bodyfat lost shouldn't be that hard at all in the respect that if I can stay focused/motivated/on track it shouldn't be that hard.

Fitday will begin again, getting a few supplements to fill in the gaps and taking care of one other personal matter which has led to me not progressing like I should be.

Stay tuned ladies and gents.

markdk86
06-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Making good progress man, keep it up.

viper200202
06-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Much better already. Pics are kind of fuzzy (cell phone) but overall just keep working at it. It will be good to see some pics in september.

WBBIRL
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the support, sometime I hope to post in this thread at about 210 pounds and 12% bodyfat. It should be a challenge but a welcome one, I'm tired of looking like I do up there.

Unholy
06-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Keep it up sucka!

Bohizzle
06-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Although heavier, I think you look better than u did in ur last shots. Keep up the good work. Get ur **** together and hammer the diet and everything will fall into place.

ray34iyf
06-26-2007, 10:45 AM
KEEP AT IT! Dieting can be a bitch but you'll be happy when it's all said and done!

WBBIRL
06-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Happy is an understatement. I'll be re defined as a person, a bigger stronger faster and better person.

WBBIRL
07-07-2007, 04:17 PM
I'll take new pics at 240 pounds.. I'm roughly 265 right now... should be hitting 240 around October. Maybe a little faster if I get the diet hammered out and toss in another day of HIIT now that I'm used to the training volume.

WBBIRL
07-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Started taking creatine and that shot my weight up to about 272, its now back down to around 267 or so and should drop another 2-3 pounds by next friday. 240 by october is still on for sure.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/medone.jpg

Unholy
07-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Lookin huge B.

Jordanbcool
07-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Looking much better! Keep up the good work.

ray34iyf
07-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Keep up the good work man. You'll be there in no time.

sharkall2003
07-26-2007, 08:41 AM
Irl, I've been here a couple of years and you've changed a lot. I remember when you were down on yourself and had no confidence. Now your appearance has changed, your attitude has changed, everything has changed. You have strengths you never had before. You should be commended for that. Great job, great work, great progress. All this comes with great sacrifice.

Clifford Gillmore
07-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Started taking creatine and that shot my weight up to about 272, its now back down to around 267 or so and should drop another 2-3 pounds by next friday. 240 by october is still on for sure.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a365/Starpatr25/medone.jpg

Looking ****ing great bro! Tri's sticking out, keep on it

Paul Stagg
07-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Outstanding progress. Keep at it.

WBBIRL
07-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Irl, I've been here a couple of years and you've changed a lot. I remember when you were down on yourself and had no confidence. Now your appearance has changed, your attitude has changed, everything has changed. You have strengths you never had before. You should be commended for that. Great job, great work, great progress. All this comes with great sacrifice.

Thanks a lot. I do remember such a time, when I convinced myself I couldn't change and constantly just wallowed in self pitty. Those days are gone, my future is now whatever I make it! With great sacrifice comes great reward.

Looking ****ing great bro! Tri's sticking out, keep on it

Haha I know right, the definition I have now is crazy considering I'm at the very least 25% right now.

Outstanding progress. Keep at it.

Thanks, I have a long ways to go but I didn't get this way overnight!

Chubrock
07-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Dude, I've been where you're at. You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up.

beastmaster
07-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Keep up the good work, looks like you're making great progress ! !

WBBIRL
08-17-2007, 08:38 PM
After several set backs, plan changes and many other redundant things (along with drinking WAY too much at the beach) I now sit at 260 ish pounds.

I recently have learned of the "Intermittent Fasting" method of dieting. I'll be giving it a shot during my first semester at college and evaluate whether or not to continue doing it. 16 weeks should bring on a drop of about 20 pounds or so of lard.

New pictures not coming until I hit 240 which should be around my 21st birthday. If it works like I'm hoping it will then after my first year in college I should be around 220 pounds and in the ball park of 12% bodyfat.

I've also deduced that I do not have gyno. I can push the little bit of fat I have off to the side and my chest feels like sheet rock. From this fact alone I doubt it can be breast tissue. Which makes me one happy camper.

This time next year I'll look like a whole different person, and most likely feel like one as well.

ray34iyf
08-17-2007, 09:14 PM
IRL, just a question. You've used a PSMF right? It seems like that would be right up your alley.

bjohnso
08-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Damn you lost a ton of weight. Congratulations, and keep it up. You will look and feel amazing when the rest of it comes off.

Talking_God
08-17-2007, 11:28 PM
Wow man, definitely leaning out. Keep it up, you're progress is incredible.

WBBIRL
08-18-2007, 10:58 PM
IRL, just a question. You've used a PSMF right? It seems like that would be right up your alley.

I never actually followed a PSMF correctly, and only half assed it for a few weeks. I had at one point over 100 pounds to drop (in fat and water) and doing it too quickly could make the loose skin much worse if I end up having any. I didn't get fat overnight and I'm fine with it taking time to lose it. As long as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I'm ogi

Damn you lost a ton of weight. Congratulations, and keep it up. You will look and feel amazing when the rest of it comes off.

Wow man, definitely leaning out. Keep it up, you're progress is incredible.

Thanks a lot guys. I do look and feel better, but I still feel so disgustingly fat. It's not that I'm worried about other people thinking I'm fat or too fat... but at this point I'm just outright displeased with how I look. Which is great, because the more disgusted I am with myself the easier it will be to put down the ****en fork and stick to the diet/workout plan.

Fat2InShape
08-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Awesome progress and the photos tell a thousand words. Just think, when you reach your goals, and I know you will, you can look back at your travels and know how far you've come. Train hard, stay focused, and enjoy the ride!

Peace.

LevesqueIsKing
08-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Wow, that is incredible. Nothing short of a complete transformation. Keep up the good work.
Can't really relate, though, because I've always been bothered with gaining weight. However, I know how it feels to do cardio, I used to run Cross Country.

WBBIRL
10-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Wow, that is incredible. Nothing short of a complete transformation. Keep up the good work.
Can't really relate, though, because I've always been bothered with gaining weight. However, I know how it feels to do cardio, I used to run Cross Country.

Thanks, but its far from a transformation. I'm still teh fatboy.

=/ lets see what a few wintery months of hard work can do

I need to update my journal with my last few workouts as well.

BigCorey75
10-02-2007, 09:42 PM
yeah kinda late for me dropping in but good work man keep that **** up

WBBIRL
11-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Motivation to the max, I need that spark and these pictures give it to me.

Take a good long look at the fat "IRL", im going to do everything in my power to choke the life of him.

dpdd
11-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Hurry up and get it done :) Ive been in the shadows following your journal for months and you aint posted **** in there lately.

WBBIRL
02-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Well I've somehow gained back 10 pounds since this pic but I can wear 2XL shirts comfortably and fit into 42 jeans (vs the 46's I wore at 320).

New pics to come summer time when I should be down around 230 pounds and not ghostly white.

Dizzee
02-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Hey dude nice job. I posted my pics for generally the same reason as you, inspiration and Motivation. I struggle with diet quite a lot and I am hoping by posting pics on here I can become more disciplined.