PDA

View Full Version : Just starting newbie pics

donnie165
03-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Removed for now

McIrish
03-24-2007, 06:03 PM
K, first thing's first - what's your diet like? Are you working out? What is your split like if you are? Welcome to the forums, and you should be able to have HUUUUGE progress here.

ValleyFR
03-24-2007, 06:11 PM
welcome to the forums...wow........thats all i have to say for the pictures...

6'3? damn...your a bit more then 30% from the looks..maybe even more then 35....it doesn't look like you have traps or any shoulders. your arms look thick though.

your frame is very thick so yeah..you do have potential but it wont be given to you , youll have to work for it. Whats your cardio like? and what do you want to do loose weight? whats your goals? what do you want to accomplish..if you lift what are you max goals? weightlifting and bodybuilding is the same as a sport or life..goal setting. So...what are your goals?

donnie165
03-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Ok I jsut started following wbb1 this week and have been getting my diet in check lately. It seems like I have four good diet days and then a day or two back to my old habbits until I resume. I also try and play basketball and run for cardio as much as I can. I have so many goals. I want to lose weight, fat .gain muscle, look better, be stronger faster more explosive have more endurance the list goes on forever. But my real main goals are to get stronger and in good shape for basketball next season and also I want to look better and feel better obviously. And I do not want to become a bodybuilder or powerlifter but I am willing to lift and train as hard as I need to. Also its not bad if I get on the road to those two things but they are not my main focus or goal. Thank you for your responses so far keep them coming.

Unholy
03-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the boards. At your height and size the sky is the limit. Get your diet and training in check and you will start seeing results very fast.

donnie165
03-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks man. Weren't you built similar to me when you started? And also I know my body is a mess know but genetically i'm massively framed and already 6"3 at 16 I think I could get to work and do some serious work and make it happen.

Unholy
03-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Yup I started out looking not much better then you do now. In a few months you can start to dazzle people with how different you look.

ValleyFR
03-24-2007, 06:55 PM
eh..i was sitting at 300 a few years ago, but my weight jumps because of certain things, lol. But if you can loose the weight and feel stronger, everything else will follow, your confidence, loosing weight will help your endurance, and you will just be better off.

hulkinout
03-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the strange and wonderful world of bodybuilding bro. You're in some very good company here. Just stay focused and hopeful.