PDA

View Full Version : Vacation fotos from Peru advice..

vanfreak
03-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Well i'm going to post these anyway-these are some shots from the beach and pool in Peru...I'd like some advice on what areas to work etc...I'm going to be 44 in July and feel better than ever- I weigh 173, and workout three days a week..My routine is
DAY ONE
squats -5 sets of 8 reps with either 205 or 225 depending on how I feel
Tbar rows- 5 sets of 8 reps with 90....
then either skull crushers or hammer curls depending how I feel again 5 sets of 8 reps...sometimes 50 sometimes 20[just to keep it interesting..]

DAY TWO- Pull ups alternated with chin ups- 5 sets of 8 reps..
cleans- 5 sets of 8 reps with 60's..
lat raises- 5 sets of 8 reps with either 10 lbs. or 12...

DAY 3
Dips- 5 sets of 8 reps
Bench press- 5 sets of 8 with 135 sometimes incline, sometimes dumbbells...again mixing it up]
and depending on how I feel , either hammer curls or skull crushers as above..

Always a 10 minute cardio warm up on the elliptical, and in between the weight sets I'll hop either on the stationary bike or elliptical for 3 minutes..
Okay now the photos..please keep in mind they are from the vacation- which means two things, never drink peruvian Sherry and NEVER NEVER give the camera to a sleepy Peruvian travelling companion...constructive please!!!!

http://www.boomspeed.com/voona/ryanplaya.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/voona/ryanpiscina.jpg
[B]EAT YOUR HEART OUT DANIEL CRAIG

Rock Steady
03-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Okay first of all, you're pretty well rounded but just need a bit more size. Nothing, to me, is really far behind. Nice base

Second, and more hilariously of all, that second pic looks like you're auditioning for James Bond. Freak'n priceless!! "Hello, pussy." Freak'n priceless!!!!

vanfreak
03-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks Rock Steady..
thats why under the photo it says 'eat your heart out Daniel Craig'
we were screwing around with the camera taking stupid photos by the pool...
you should see the ones that ain't getting posted...
we actually did try to do our best James Bond thats how that particular photo came to be...

Rock Steady
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Thanks Rock Steady..
thats why under the photo it says 'eat your heart out Daniel Craig'
we were screwing around with the camera taking stupid photos by the pool...
you should see the ones that ain't getting posted...
we actually did try to do our best James Bond thats how that particular photo came to be...

Wow you did a great job, because I honestly didn't see what you wrote there!

MeHoW
03-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Pretty good for your age man, most people your age are sitting around stroking their guts.

Are you Polish by the way?
(you look really Polish)

vanfreak
03-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Polish?My god no, I wish..I'm Irish English Canadian...
When I'm in L.A. I always get are you Jewish? and when I'm around my Spanish speaking friends they all think I'm French....