PDA

View Full Version : Creatine cycling

Homie
03-26-2007, 10:54 PM
I've heard that one needs to stay off creatine for 4 weeks every 10 weeks. In other words, after 6 weeks of creatine use, you should stay off it for 4 weeks. Repeat.

The reasoning: The body naturally creates creatine, and if you're on it for too long, the body will stop producing it.

Is this true? Should you stop using it after 6 weeks, for 4 week intervals?

Thanks for any answers.

Built
03-27-2007, 12:29 AM
Do a search please.

And creatine isn't a steroid. No need to cycle.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-27-2007, 04:42 AM
www.creatinemonohydrate.net

Cirino83
03-27-2007, 07:33 AM
http://www.absolute-creatine.com/1.htm

Homie
03-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Now it wouldn't take you guys any longer to actually answer my question than to post links or say "Do a search", so why don't you just answer the question?
Its a simple "yes or no" answer.

Built
03-27-2007, 09:50 AM
I did both. I said "do a search" and I said no.

The others simply offered you more support as to why not.

You got lots of help for a simple question a simple search on your part could have handled.

I fail to see a problem.

Cirino83
03-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Now it wouldn't take you guys any longer to actually answer my question than to post links or say "Do a search", so why don't you just answer the question?
Its a simple "yes or no" answer.

The answer is NO.
We were actually giving you very usefull links with all the information you could ever need on creatine. Your welcome. :windup:

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Now it wouldn't take you guys any longer to actually answer my question than to post links or say "Do a search", so why don't you just answer the question?It's a simple yes or no answer that was answered "no" by Built. Maybe you should read over the posts a little more carefully. And the links provided will give you a lot of information regarding creatine that can't be summed up in a few words.