PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Dizzee
03-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Since I have been watching what I eat for the last month I have noticed I have needed the toilet a lot more 2-3 times a day compared to the once a day. I am trying to lose weight at the moment is this a good sign in general?

Progress
03-28-2007, 01:24 PM
It can be. My girlfriend just started working out with me and dieting (eatind 5-7 meals per day as opposed to 2-3). She's become much more "regular" as a result.

Are you eating more, more frequently, and/or healthier food? If so, your bathroom visits are nothing but normal.

Mik
03-28-2007, 01:27 PM
It could also be sue to the overall change in your diet. It may subside to once a day. If not at least you can get some reading done. :)

Dizzee
03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Trying to eat more healthily but not eating more frequently just eating 3 meals a day, have cut out the snacking and the take aways and try to watch the fat contents etc of what I am eating.

Mik
03-28-2007, 01:32 PM
What does your diet look like?

Dizzee
03-28-2007, 01:44 PM
I don't write it down but it would be something like this

Breakfast - 3 shreaded wheat biscuits with semi skimmed milk sometimes have 2 slices of toast with low fat margine with it.

Dinner - Ham salad sandwich with brown bread with jacket potato or Tuna and canned shopped tomato on a jacket potato.

Tea - Varies everyday depending on what my mum cooks, Breaded chicken steaks with rice and veg and beans would be a typical example. Also have scouse sometimes (Mix of gravy, boiled potatoes, Beef, and veg).

Not exactly the same everyday but this would be typical.