PDA

View Full Version : I just spewed... from salt!

Little John
04-01-2007, 06:01 AM
Okay, so other than tins of tuna in olive oil and roasted chicken from the local chicken shop, this is what I eat:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u126/my_photo_bucket_01/31-03-07_0746.jpg

so I guess you can imagine why after reading that I need salt

here (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=71773&highlight=salt)

I went straight to the health food shop and got the best one there. It's coarse grain salt from the Celtic Sea. One teaspoon of salt and a chug of water to wash it down and... :omg:
I spoke into the big white telephone with all my hard eaten dinner. Now I have to cook again! What the hell is with that? I feel ripped off!

Clifford Gillmore
04-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Try to spread out your intake evenly throughout the coarse of the day, much like a vitamin C supplement :) Add it too your eggs or tuna, the chicken shop more than likely adds chicken salt to the chickens (I've done that for a few years with rotiseries, you can't ever actually tell there is salt on the skin!).

Try and eat some almonds throughout the day as well..

Little John
04-01-2007, 06:34 AM
I'm allergic to eggs, and the chicken man only adds oregano. What do you reckon this tuna in oil would taste like with salt? Probably oily and salty! I'll buy a kilo of almonds tomorrow from the co-op down the street. What will the almonds do for me?

Clifford Gillmore
04-01-2007, 07:26 AM
Just a pinch of salt with the tuna serving, otherwise its just too much! Green seas tuna lime and cracked black pepper taste good with a little salt.

Good fats and protein :)

Little John
04-01-2007, 05:53 PM
I've just had my breakfast number 1 and it's time to take my supplements. How much salt should I be aiming to consume throughout the period of the day today? I read from the general public health programs in the UK that 6g/day for an adult is the max. Seems to be a lot. SPEW! I haven't had any salt (except for my experience yesterday) for quite some time and I'm certain that I need it.