PDA

View Full Version : My Time!!!!

hitman44
04-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Ever been told you were to small to do something? Sure you have. Thats why most of us are here, to prove 'em wrong! I played football in High School, I wasnt a star, but God I loved it. And since then finding motivation was hard. But then I read about tryouts for a local semi-pro team in the area having tryouts. I was told not to even show up! Said i was to small, I'd never make it with the big boys!! This was 5 years ago. I was 5'9" 175 lbs and wanted to play fullback. Now myself and 2 of my closest friends started our own team, to compete with the so-called "BIG BOYS". I'm now 210lbs of pissed off little man. I plan on being around 225 by the time the season starts, July 14th. So its cruch time. no more skippin meals cuz i dont feel like eating, no more missing workouts cuz i have a headache, NO MORE EXCUSES!!
So over the next few months i plan on writing it all down. nothing will stop me, except myself.

Jaybird88
04-01-2007, 11:18 AM
GAME TIME GAME TIME! GET PUMPED GET PUMPED!

I'm very anxious to see what kinda pain you will bring. Man knows no wrath like that of a driven wee man.