PDA

View Full Version : Homemade midnight snacks!

Jeffreyk
04-02-2007, 06:49 AM
I made these crazy snacks that keep me awak all night.....I find myself eating them at all hours of the night, first I start with a homemade bar and thick egg white shake with veggies...then I swear I wake up 3-4 times ad eat more veggies and these:

I've baked fat free cream cheese, protein powder, sf davinchi syrup, egg whites in a pan and then froze them......tell last candy bars.....I alsmost eat a whole pan each nioght....prob. a full container of cc, 2 scoops protein, egg whites, syrup.......

Also, ff sf pudding with a scoop of protein........freeze for a little, almost like ice cream........almost eat an entire container each night at 2am/////sucks.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Why are you getting up 3-4 times to eat? You need some solid hours of uninterrupted sleep for your body to go through its nightly recovery process.

Jeffreyk
04-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Why are you getting up 3-4 times to eat? You need some solid hours of uninterrupted sleep for your body to go through its nightly recovery process.

It's the first few hours.....Piss breaks!

I have my last meal about 9:15 and crash out about 920....its a shake, some nuts and some veggies, maybe a bar or two

then I piss about midnight, eat a bar, some veggies, etc....

then I'm usually good till I wake up to piss again about 3am, and then for good at 6:30am......

04-02-2007, 04:26 PM
omg thats crazy i would be so pissed if my body woke up that often to pee

Jeffreyk
04-02-2007, 04:38 PM

3 times is a light night.........lol...........prob could knock a few trips ouit if I didnt have my thick protein shake on my pillow, but it's sooooo gooodd....

Jeffreyk
04-02-2007, 04:38 PM

HEY! Kent??? I'm from Akron...........you go to KSU?

04-02-2007, 05:20 PM
HEY! Kent??? I'm from Akron...........you go to KSU?

yes I do. do you go to akron?

Jeffreyk
04-03-2007, 06:24 AM
ROMEO IS my roomate...suitmate