PDA

View Full Version : a little ETS praise

Lones Green
03-30-2007, 02:24 PM
I've been on ETS for the last two months, missing no days, taking the full dosage. i took my last four pills three nights ago. since then, i've done heavy squats, heavy deadlifts, and bench press. i really am not believing how sore i am right now, it hurts just sitting here, and walking is just too much to ask. with ETS i never felt and DOMS, i could have done heavy squats every day if i wanted to. i didn't realize how much this stuff helped me when i was taking it. i'll definetely be ordering another bottle with my next paycheck. thanks Atlarge.

D Breyer
03-30-2007, 07:27 PM
I doubt even ETS can help the DOMS of heavy squats, heavy deads, and bench press within the past 3 days. Thats overkill IMO.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Someone just tells you it worked and you're like "nuh uh!". Good response. I'm sure it works differently for everyone, and maybe he's exaggerating a little. But I don't see why you'd just shoot him down, considering how many people have said this stuff works for their DOMS.

Roddy
03-30-2007, 11:43 PM
I doubt even ETS can help the DOMS of heavy squats, heavy deads, and bench press within the past 3 days. Thats overkill IMO.

go high stick something.

He just said it works.

Lones Green
03-31-2007, 01:34 AM

it definetely helps you more than you would think. i didnt even realize its true effects until i stopped taking it. try it for yourself, i think you'd be suprised.

saia127
04-01-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm using it right now and it does work very well. Also makes me sleep like a rock.

chris mason
04-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks for your comments!

I've said it before, and I will say it again, EVERY serious trainee should give ETS a try.

time2grown06
04-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Just want to give more love to ETS...Worked out last night, mainly chest. Usually the next day my chest is sore as he$$. Not this morning, after taking ETS last nite. Feel very refreshed too. Amazing how non-sore my chest is, especially since I had an intense, rigorous session. Another order will soon be on the way...

chris mason
04-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Just want to give more love to ETS...Worked out last night, mainly chest. Usually the next day my chest is sore as he$$. Not this morning, after taking ETS last nite. Feel very refreshed too. Amazing how non-sore my chest is, especially since I had an intense, rigorous session. Another order will soon be on the way...

Awesome! Thank you.

possumrida
04-24-2007, 06:33 AM
I am looking at this stuff as well......

Cirino83
04-24-2007, 09:40 AM
I've been taking ETS....what are DOMS? I forgot all about them lately.

oh and I sleep like a baby.

oh and my joints don't ache as much.

chris mason
04-24-2007, 04:28 PM
I've been taking ETS....what are DOMS? I forgot all about them lately.

oh and I sleep like a baby.

oh and my joints don't ache as much.

Thanks for posting your experience!

Cirino83
04-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Had a weird experience last night...I couldn't sleep for some reason. I would fall asleep for an hour or so and then wake up and toss and turn for 30 minutes at a time. This happened a few times. I didn't take ETS before bed, so I got out of bed, took it and fell sleep for the rest of the night, and even had dreams.

Can someone build a dependency to ETS when it comes to sleeping through the night? I do have a lot of things going on and that might be the cause of lack of sleep too. Just wondering if it was my mind going crazy with thoughts or if I am becoming dependant on ETS for a good nights sleep...which I DO NOT WANT.

chris mason
04-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Had a weird experience last night...I couldn't sleep for some reason. I would fall asleep for an hour or so and then wake up and toss and turn for 30 minutes at a time. This happened a few times. I didn't take ETS before bed, so I got out of bed, took it and fell sleep for the rest of the night, and even had dreams.

Can someone build a dependency to ETS when it comes to sleeping through the night? I do have a lot of things going on and that might be the cause of lack of sleep too. Just wondering if it was my mind going crazy with thoughts or if I am becoming dependant on ETS for a good nights sleep...which I DO NOT WANT.

ETS should not create any sort of a dependency as described.

Chris

Cirino83
04-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Ok thanks. Must have just been that night...last night didn't take them and slept fine. Only dependency I will have is looking forward to nice sleep and less aching joints ;)