PDA

View Full Version : Sick : (

n4rd0
04-03-2007, 06:56 PM
I've been sick for a few days now which has caused me to stop lifting and stop eating (pain from swallowing is unbearable). I know i lost weight already :mad: - i can even notice it when i look in the mirror. When I'm able to eat again do you guy/girls think i should just eat maintence cals and wait till next week when i start lifting again to eat in calloric excess or should i eat in calloric excess asap?

n4rd0
04-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh yeah and don't tell me to suck it up and eat, i had my tonsils removed in the summer and i ate chicken fingers hours after the operation. This pain is much worse than any other virus that i've had or the operation.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Does it hurt just as much to drink? If it hurts that bad, you should go see a doctor. That sounds awful.

Optimum08
04-03-2007, 08:41 PM
strep throat? what is the point of this thread?

n4rd0
04-04-2007, 10:29 AM
I saw a dr. and he said its viral so there nothing they can do. But it feels much better today thank god :clap: . Scarz - yes liquid cals are way easier.

Optimum - the point of this thread is i wanna know if i should eat maintence till i start working out again next week bc im worried if i go right back to calloric excess i might gain bf. Or should i jsut go back to calloric excess to make up for the lack of calories from the past few days.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Whatever you feel comfortable with. Maintenance is fine and then when you begin working out again, eat like a hog. And make high calorie shakes at home. There are some high calorie recipes in the Recipes section.