PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys could use major advice on diet

Lehel
04-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Ok a little background before we start, I'm 20 years old 6'3 235 pounds i been working out for 4-5 years i started out at 170. I am not fat maybe around 13-14% but I don't have the abs i once had (obviously). My bench is at 325 squats I cant do i just had surgery on my knee, deads last time i did em around 405. I have never followed a diet and I dont even know where to start guys I mean I'm educated in it but I dont have a diet plan for myself and I'm not much of a cook but I'm willing to give 100% with some advice. Now I'm 235 and good size I think I would like to cut up a bit maybe go down to 220. I'm willing to do what it takes it that means cooking or eating 7 meals a day that's fine, just put me on the right path and i'll make the journey.

Mr. D
04-06-2007, 04:43 PM
start tracking what youve been eating on www.fitday.com. Once you do that for a week or 2, cut 20% from that total. Eat that, lift heavy, mix in some cardio if you like, and you should be able to lean out.

Make sure you get 1g/lbm of protein and 0.5/lbm of fats. Fill up the rest of your cals with protein,fat,carbs as you like.

Lehel
04-06-2007, 05:00 PM
I know about fitday, but what about the things like home cooked meals that i dont know the nutritional facts on.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Measure it out beforehand or make a guess. Buy a food scale.