PDA

View Full Version : This any good?

lukek
04-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Breakfast : yogurt

Lunch: 2 turkey and white bread sandwiches.

Snack:Ham sandwich on white bread, yogurt

Dinner: Turkey sandwich and grapefruit.

My goal is to lose my chest and stomach fat. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Jabberwocky
04-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Unless you are like a 110 pound girl that is not nearly enough food.

lukek
04-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Thats what I figured...also I wanted to know, is the Subway chicken breast sandwich considered fattening food or could it be part of my diet?

Mr. D
04-08-2007, 10:51 PM
What are your current stats (age,height,weight, bf%)

Strive for 1g/lbm of protein and 0.5g/lbm of fat.

Take your maintence cals and reduce it by 20-25% depending on how fat you are. If you dont know your maintence cals then you can start the experiment by multiplying 15xBW and eat that for a few weeks. If you dont gain or lose, that is your maintence cals.

What is your workout routine?

stepto180
04-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I bet if you went to the subway website they would have the nutritional breakdown of the foods on there menu to find out about the fat content of there chicken

lukek
04-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Im 5' 10 and weight about 195 lbs. Dont know what my body fat percentage is. The routine I do, is mainly dumb bells at home as I dont have much time to go to the gym.

shazoo123
04-09-2007, 12:08 PM
subway is a great way to get some clean calories, and i would change that white bread to wheat bread, and u aren't getting enough protein.

Kyolked
04-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Im 5' 10 and weight about 195 lbs. Dont know what my body fat percentage is. The routine I do, is mainly dumb bells at home as I dont have much time to go to the gym.

I had to work out for about a mouth at my house with 2 sets of dumbells (10lbs and 15lbs) a jump rope and a pull up bar google dumbbell exercises and you'll find some good stuff, one site even has cool little cartoon dudes showing you how to do the lift (ever for legs). Dips were easy to set up with a chairs and what not... but onto my point-----> keep up consistent work outs and eventually you'll see progress and want to go to the gym.

Onto the diet, my 110lb sister acutally eats more than that. And when "they" say to eat more to lose more, "they" arn't joking. its GOOD to have a full brekfeast and lunch and dinner as long as you keep those consistent work outs going you WILL see results.

I'm very confident tell you these things b/c i was in a very similar situation.
Consistency is key.

my spelling sucks.

Dman
04-09-2007, 10:27 PM
only yogurt for breakfast seems a little weak

greekboy80
04-10-2007, 08:01 AM
My goal is to lose my chest and stomach fat.

Also, you cant spot reduce...

You need to eat better. Try to eat more protein at breakfast and better proteins for lunch and dinner. Try lean beef, Fish and Chicken. Try to sub in some better "whole grain" breads and add more fruits and veggies.

Read some of the articles on this website, you can learn a lot!

seK
04-10-2007, 10:50 AM
subway is a great way to get some clean calories, and i would change that white bread to wheat bread, and u aren't getting enough protein.

Subway can be a B1tch when cutting, the bread is high in cals and its just generally hard to track what you are getting. The salads can be good though!